Chapter 1: Court Martial I {6}

NEXT DAY

Y/N's POV:

After so many things happened yesterday I couldn't slept well and it's time for us to go to the court for Eren. Wonder what's going to happen...

I stepped out from the room and saw Mikasa and Armin talking with each other. I went towards them. Mikasa seems worried about Eren and Armin is telling Mikasa not worry.

Armin: Mikasa. Nothing will happen to Eren believe me!

Y/N: Good morning Mikasa, Armin...

Armin: Oh Y/n good morning.

Mikasa: Morning.

Y/N: Are you guys ready?

Armin: yeah... Let's get going Mikasa.

Mikasa nodded and stated to walk while clenching her muffler. Hmm... Tensed atmosphere, needs to change it. I thought to myself.

Y/N: Seems like it's your favourite muffler Mikasa?

I said tried to change the atmosphere. Mikasa looked at me with a cold look from her eyes and said...

Mikasa: Yes.

Y/N: Oh... Uh... Ok

That was so cold....Armin came to me and whispered...

Armin: It's from Eren.

Oh now I get it. I tried to change the atmosphere but it got even worse.

Armin: We are here.

Y/N: This room?

Armin: Yeah

There was a big wooden door and two military police gaurds were standing there Armin went to them and said something. And then they let us in. Wow... this room is so big! There were all the high rank officers and other superiors! I looked around... And saw a pillar. Wait what's that pole for?

Armin: Y/n!

Armin called me to take the my place. I followed them. Then saw Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt. I stood beside Annie Mikasa was in front of me.

Y/N: whats with that pole...?

I whispered and asked to Annie.

Annie: They are going to put Eren in that in order to not run away or turn into Titan.

Y/N: They are!?

Annie: Yes. And let's hope that they don't give order to kill him.

That took me a bit surprised... Here in Paradise they kill Titans where as in Marley they build Titans... Ha... weird...

The door opened. Eren entered the room while his hands were in chains.

Mikasa: Eren!

Mikasa screamed not so loudly. They pointed their gun at Eren and told him to kneel doing.
I looked around a bit and saw captain Levi and besides him Comander Erwin. I then looked at Darius Zackly, holding some papers and fixing his glasses. Comander Nile Dawk of Military Police was also there standing with some papers.

Zackly: Now shall we begin?
You are Eren Jaeger, a solider who has sworn to give his life for the people.

Is that correct?

Eren: Yes...

Eren said nervously. Zackly then hold his glasses and said

Zackly: Given the extraordinary circumstances, this deliberation will be held a court martial regular words will not apply,
In other words.
I have full decision-making authority in this matter, which includes wheather you should live or die.