Like and Heart ×Cater Diamond X Reader× Part II

Cater grinned while staring at your last message.

It's already time for your afternoon classes. Go, and good luck! 💕

He sat beside Idia who is playing something on his phone and decided to attend the classes personally on that day. The teacher entered the room and ask if there's a Halloween Committee student in his class.

"Oh, that's me and Idia!" Cater shouted, Idia flinched and looked up.

"Y-yes," he answered in a shaky voice.

"The principle wanted to have a meeting with all of you," the teacher informed.

Cater stood up with Idia and headed to the meeting room where Principal Crowley and the others waited. Vil as the lead starts explaining the school's plan for this upcoming Halloween Week Event.

"Lots of visitors will visit NRC for Halloween Week so we should make things perfect," Crowley said. Everyone agreed.

"And MagiCammable!" Cater added.

"That, too," Vil said while nodding. "So every dorm will prepare their venue with there theme and impress the visitors."

"I see," said Malleus who was late than Cater and Idia. "Then it's a contest between dorms."

"Of course," Vil smirked. "And we'll not gonna lose."

TWISTED WONDERLAND

"Uggghhh! I lose!" You shouted as you toss your phone on your bed. You just lose on a game you were playing with Miko.

Earlier, you agreed to play a mobile game with him. If you win against Miko, you can request anything to him, as long as he can do it, but, if he win, you'll stop staying late at night 'cause you need sleep. And he did won, so you'll sleep early.

Your phone rang, it's Miko. You sighed and answered his call.

"You won," you immediately said.

"That's not the reason why I called, you idiot," he said from the other line.

"Ouch...."

"I called because of Halloween."

"Halloween?" You repeated. "What about it?"

"Didn't you checked the group chat or are you dumb?" He sounded irritated.

"You insulted me, twice," you pouted and checked your class' group chat.

Your eyes widened.

From Advisor:

Because of everyone's good work, we teachers wanted to give you an early holiday gift. We had a meeting last week and we decided that we will have a vacation. We will spend our Halloween Week at Night Raven College during there Halloween Event their.

Parents' permission is needed.

"She's joking," you said.

"Fortunately, not."

"OH MY GOD!" You jumped from your bed and headed downstairs to your dad.

"What is it?!" He sounded so surprised.

"Can I have a Halloween Week vacation at NRC?..... Please?" You asked while giving him a cute smile that always works.