Halloween? More Like Valentine's ×Cater Diamond X Reader× Part III/End

The both of you just stared at each other with a surprised expression. You finally see him in personal and he got to meet you, too.

"[Y/N], I'm glad to finally meet you!" He said and hugged you. He's hugging me! Cater's hugging meeee!!!

You wanted to scream but you still got shame so you restrained yourself. Miko cleared his throat. Cater immediately let go of you and coughed.

"It's nice to see you at last, too, Cater," you smiled, shyly while hiding your blush.

"I guess I'll have to give you two some space," Miko said and turned to Deuce. "Where's some perfect spot here for pictures."

"Oh, I'll guide you around here," and they left.

"So . . . Uhm . . . ," You started. "This . . . This is very awkward."

The both of you laughed. Cater removed his hat and put it on your head, you looked at him, surprised. What is he doing? Cater held his phone infront of you and a flash blinded your sight. Did he just--?!

"Did you just took a picture of me?!" You asked him, he chuckled.

"Yeah, I thought that you'll look cute in our costume," he said, snapping another selfie with you. "And you did."

You blushed, does Cater know what he just said to you? Yeah, he did. You returned the hat to him.

"So, how's the trip?" Cater asked.

"I don't know, I fell asleep," you laughed and the talk continued.

He's cheerful when he talk, and he always told you some funny stories that happened to him and to the others, too. You're even surprised to know that he was rejected by a ghost princess and gave him a slap in the face 'cause he looked like playboy.

Well, he is, you can't deny that. With his long hair, playful attitude, and good looks.

"Stop staring at me," he said, pouting. "You're making me blush."

"Oh, sorry," the heck?! He's so cute!

"[Y/N], you're so innocent! I'm flirting with you, you know?" He whined while smirking. You blushed, again. He really knows what to say to a girl like you.

TWISTED WONDERLAND

The third day of your NRC Halloween Week vacation was cancelled because of some crazy 'MagiCam Monsters'- that's what the NRC students call the visitors who breaks the school's rules just to be famous in MagiCam. Cater and the other Halloween Committee members are taking care of them by using the school's 'Security System'.

But, the best part was that they scared the Magicam Monsters using their costume themes and some really scary stories that they made up. You were laughing so hard when Cater told you about some MagiCam Monsters that they nearly buried alive.

The problem was serious, but, leave it to the NRC students. They don't want to ruin the Halloween.

And now, the Halloween's Eve Party is starting. The dorm's large floats are getting ready for the parade and the visitors are excited for the candy throwing, especially the kids. Miko and you stood near the statue of the Queen of Hearts and waited for the parade, you need to snap the best pictures.

Someone stood beside you, it's the witch girl from before with an umbrella and a trick or treat pumpkin basket. She looked at you and smiled.

"Waiting for Cater?" She asked. You nodded. "They're getting ready."

"Why are you here? You're not gonna join your school's Halloween Parade?" You returned a question. She just shrugged.