❄Tankman headcanons❄

These are some tankman headcanons <(•○•)> tell me if you would like to see more headcanons! And it could be any character! This is also kinda how it would be to date him :) requested by ItsYaBoiShakka :)
Enjoy! ^^
___________________________________________________

On his good days he's the biggest softie, but on his bad days he will go to someone he loves and tackles them down to cuddle, no matter what,

so if you happen to be by him when he's having a bad get ready to be cuddled for hours (•w•)

Cock jokes for days

He only let's a few people see him with his helmet off. He also loves it when you play with his hair.

He has black messy hair and his eye color is like a honey gold color.

Makes jokes to make you feel better. (of course it doesn't help)

Hes always laughing, he's never serious, he's just one big goof ball. :)

He let's the ones he loves the most play with his tank. (but he still kinda hates it, he doesn't want it to break)

Makes dad jokes, also kinda acts like a dad sometimes.

Wants to drink coffee nonstop, its all he ever drinks :0

Hes mostly the little spoon (●•w•●)

He loves watching you do anything, sometimes the others have to tap him so he can get back to work. (it doesn't really work tho, he ends up watching you again)

He loves messy with you, would randomly poke you.

When he see someone he thinks is innocent see someone die or something like that he will cover their eyes, and yell at whoever did that in front of them. (This one is my favorite)

He would stay up for days for the ones he loves.

He let's you borrow his clothes, he thinks its cute seeing you in his favorite sweater.

Hes not big on hoodies, he's more of a sweater guy.

Loves winter more then summer. (Like me)

When it snows he would wake you up in the middle of the night to go play in the snow (yes, it can snow there)

He would act like a kid when he sees his favorite food, he would go up to the person who has his fav food and He would sit there like a puppy wanting some.
(Maybe give them puppy eyes)

He loves to make little drawing.

He loves ice cream.

___________________________________________________
Thats all I have for now, bye loveys :)