❄Selever x female!reader headcanons❄

Hey loveys!! Requested by BlueHairedAngel3 :)
Also I'm done with school!!! can make stories more soon!!
___________________________________________________

When you guys first met he was just how you expected him to be, rude, he made hurtful jokes about how you look, when he more comfortable with you he stop making the jokes.

He doesn't like to show it but he's a big softie and loves cuddles.

Would randomly kiss you, even in public, he didn't care about what anyone else thought.

He helps you get things that are high(since he 7'5)

Gives you puppy dog eyes when he wants something.

He calls you baby girl, honey, baby bee, shortie,
Girlie.

Gives you his food.

He does everything he can to help you when on your 🩸, he gives you cuddles, he puts your favorite movie on, he does anything to help.

Gets you ice cream everyday.

Thinks it cute when you can't get something he put up high(yep, he's an ass sometimes and puts things up high)

Likes to sing with you, if you can't he will help you.

Also loves to dance with you.

Can't sleep without you, he's slept with you for so long he just can't sleep without you.

He loves making you laugh, he thinks your laugh is the best.

Picks you up to make you embarrassed or to put you somewhere where you can't get down.

He likes to play pranks on you, when he gets the chance he will always prank you.
___________________________________________________
Hey loveys! This is all I can think of right now id I can think of more I'll add it but I hope you enjoyed this!! Also I probably won't make a story until tomorrow, Until next time, bye loveys🥺💜