🧸Tankman x reader🧸

Requested by InJailOutSoom lmao, I love your name😭😂 this is Fluff :)) also some bad words ahead
___________________________________________________
Tankmans pov:
"Ughhh..." it has been a very boring day... like always, nothing fun ever happens here, then Steve came in "Umm... We have a new member joining us today" Steve said looking nervous, "whats wrong? Heh, thinking about what I did to the last person who joined?" I said laughing a bit, he shook his head as to say yes, if you're wondering what I did, well let's just say I put them through hell.

"Well? Where are they? Are they here yet?" I said getting up from my chair, "Ah! Yes! Just please don't do what you did to the last person" Steve said basically begging me not to do it, "ughh fine!" I said rolling my eyes, I got up to go find them, and there they are, Shit why is my heart beating fast? Why is my face getting hot? Shit, no no, I don't believe love at first sight but what is this feeling??

Shit shit shit! "Joh? Are you okay?" Steve said, "Ah! What? no, uh, I mean yes! Ah! Nothing!" I said hiding my face in my hands, Steve laughed "are you in love~?" "SHUT UP!" I said turning more red "you look like a tomato" Steve said laughing more
And there's the new person looking confused as hell, I finally make my way towards them, "he-hello!" I stuttered on my words like an idiot

Y/n's pov:
Tankman, (Steve told me just to call him tankman) finally stopped yelling at Steve and came to talk to me but when he did he stuttered, big time, now he looks like a tomato, "W-well, *cough* well? Whats your name, new one?" He said, "I'm Y/n!" I said smiling. I didn't think it was possible for him to become more red, "are you sick? Do you feel well?" I asked, "uh, yes! Why do you ask?" "Your face is so red" I said touching his cheek, he felt hot

"ooo, you're so hot, are you sure you're not sick?" I said, "yes! I'm not sick!" He said walking back a bit,
"Ooooo, I think someone's in loveeee~!" Steve said far from us, "I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Tankman then ran after Steve, "oh....okay? I'll asked someone else to help me then" I looked around for something else to help me know what I'm doing.

After having someone's help, I know what I'm doing now, but I have no clue where Steve and Tankman are, its been hours... maybe I should ho and fine them.

Tankmans pov:
"Dammit Steve! I said to shut up! But NoOooO you just HAD to say it!" I had Steve now stuck in a corner, "Look, I'm sorry okay?! I was just messing around!" Steve looked scared, don't think I've seen him like this, "Why are you so mad?!" "BECAUSE I LOVE Y/N!!" I blushed hard after saying that, "you didn't hear anything, got it? now get out of here!" Steve ran fast, shit, what am I gonna do now? I heard a noise, "Steve, I said to go, please...?" "Steve's not here" the person said, I looked up very quickly to see who it was, it was Y/n, "oh! Y/n! You scare me" I said laughing a little, "sooo, you, umm, "love" me?"

SHIT, they heard me say that?! "UH UM OH UHH...." I didn't know what to say! We just met! How can I be in love with them already?! "I heard you yell at Steve and say you love me, is that really true?" They said as they sat down next to me, "uh
Ummm..." I just can't seem to get anything out, "I'll take that as a yes then" they said laughing, "w-well, now th-that you know, wanna g-go out this weekend at 6 with m-me?" Dammit, why am I still stuttering?! "Heheh okay!" They hugged me, shit, they're so cute when they laugh, ughhh! Why am I like this...

"I'll like to get to know you and sense we are alone why don't you tell me more about your self?" They got closer to me with a big smile, "uhhhh, sureee, why not? I'll show you around as well!" I said getting up, I put my hand put for them to grab, and then they made me apologize to Steve tho, after a few dates and a couple of months with each other i ask them to be my mine and live with me, they said yes, now we have been dating for a few years and I'm glad they decided to come here.
___________________________________________________
Hi loveys! I hope you enjoyed the story! This is a long one! I had fun doing this! (Probably because I love tankman) anyway I hope you liked the story!
Until next time, bye loveys🥺💜