Get away

Rider's P.O.V

The next morning Roux had me cleaning up his entire place. I was sure that this must've been exactly what hell felt like and Roux would be there just to torment me. I precisely sure about that at least. Once I finished cleaning downstairs I headed back to my room. "Rider?" I heard Roux's musky voice from the hall. I spun in time to catch him strutting inside my room. He had on a pair of light blue skinny jeans an a black v-neck that made him look...dare I say it?

"Yeah?" I said trying to calm down my hormones. He smirked.

"I'm thinking about going out somewhere special tonight and I wanted to know if maybe you'd like to come?" His voice was mocking.

I studied him for a moment. He was teasing me which meant that he did want me to go, but thought I would say no, so that's why he's teasing me. What he didn't know was that I really wasn't going to go. "Nope." I said outsmarting him.

He chuckled. "Somehow I knew you'd say no." He said dismissively before turning. "Oh, and finish up, 'Kay?"

I scowled. "Whatever you'd like Prince Roux." I said with acid. For a moment his shoulders jolted back as he froze mid-stride.

He turned slowly. "What did you call me?" He asked in a dangerous tone.

"Oh, you know, Prince Roux." I spoke as I looked at my nails, bored. I heard something crack and glanced up to see that it had been Roux cracking his knuckles.

"Very funny." He squinted. "But I'd prefer you calling me master or maybe daddy." He implied with a dark, dirty glance that only made me shiver.

"Ew!" I shook my head. "Does the title 'prince' bother you?" I tested.

His shoulders relaxed a bit, but he kept his face composed. "No, not at all." He smirked. "But it doesn't sound quite right coming from your lips." He titled his head sideways.

I felt my face heat up. I thought it I mocked him the same way he'd mocked me, maybe I'd get somewhere with him. "So what does sound right coming out of my lips?" I raised an eyebrow. He laughed a bit as he closed the space between us.

"Don't go testing me, you'll regret it the moment it starts." His breath felt cool as it spread across my skin.

I felt my heart thumping against my chest now. "Will I?" I managed to sound confident.

He bit his rosy, lower lip before chuckling. "Bye, Rider." He said and stormed out.

- - - - - *'* - - - - -

It was around four in the morning when I heard footsteps in the hall. Someone knocked over something and cussed before continuing. I got up and, silently, went outside. I saw a figure head downstairs. I followed them. He had blonde hair that was shaggy and long. He was tall and had board shoulders and pale skin. When he reached the end of the hall I noticed that he was naked. "Cairo?" I guessed.

The mysterious man spun, only to reveal Roux. "Rider?" His eyes were green now. I let my eyes fall down his body. He was absolutely gorgeous. "What are you doing up?"

"Your blonde? Why are you naked?" I asked suspiciously.

He hadn't noticed he was naked until I pointed it out. He covered his manhood with his hands. "How do you know Cairo?" His voice had taken that dangerous tone again.

I shook my head. "No! I don't have to explain anything until you explain it to me." I said running upstairs. As I ran, I tripped over something. It was a can of hair dye, Chocolate brown was the color. "What the-" BOOM! Something crashed downstairs, a blinding light flashed.

"Rider?" Roux's voice filled my ears. Next thing I know, I see Roux running up the stairs in jeans. He gripped my waist and carried me.

"What's going on, Roux?" I cried out in pain as his shoulder jammed me in my stomach. I spotted the two figures that had broke into the mall that day.

"I'll explain everything later. We have to get out of here first."

this is a bit short, but i plan on having more next chap! hoped you liked it!

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (maybe?)