Virgin Blood

Rider’s P.O.V

I felt like my heart was encased in ice. I felt completely numb inside. Aria was being held against her will. Roux’s family was trying to kill off the human race. I’m suppose to be handling business with Shadow hunters and my vampire…escort? I didn’t even know what Roux and I were anymore. If he was my boyfriend of anything. I know I shouldn’t have worried about it, but I wondered.

“I have to leave you here for a couple of hours.” Roux said, picking up his shoes.

I had fallen back on the bed because I felt ill, but I was alive and alert now. “What! No!” I shot up.

“Rider, I have to.” He said a bit disgusted.

“Why?” I tried to hold back some tears. ‘Come on, Rider! You’re tougher than this!’ I mentally encouraged myself.

“I have to feed.” He hauled on his shirt. “I don’t know what we’ll be facing tomorrow and I need to have my strength up.” He put on his jacket. “I’ll be back before you know it.” He kissed the top of my head.

I shook my head. “No. If you leave, I’m leaving.” I said stubbornly.

He frowned. “Where will you go?” He raised an eyebrow.

I didn’t know and so did Roux. “Feed on me.” I suggested.

He growled. “No.” His jaw tightened.

“Please.” I rubbed my hand across his chest. “I know that human blood makes you stronger.”

He looked torn. “Rider, I haven’t fed from a human in nearly a century. I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle it.”

I placed my hands on his cheeks. “I trust you.” I said softly before pressing my lips to his. I knew it was wrong for me to tease him and pressure him into doing this, but I needed some reassurance that I helped him somehow. That we’d be fine. Roux groaned as I continued to kiss him lightly. He brought us over to the bed. I laid back and watched him as he stripped off his jacket.

“Fine.” He sighed and looked defeated. “I’ll drink a little, but if I hurt you or any discomfort at all, please tell me.” He begged. I nodded giddily. He gave me a weak smile. “Taking blood is a very sensual and pleasurable process so…” He trailed off looking at his hands.

“If we both get tuned on its normal?” I guessed.

He chuckled. “Yes.” He tucked my hair so that he could get a clear view of my neck. He kissed my lips and cheeks before kissing my neck. He held back for a moment and I could see his eyes turn completely black as his fangs slide out. “You ready?” He asked nervously.

I nodded unable to speak. He lowered his head, released a nervous breath before I felt the prick of his teeth against my skin. It hurt as his teeth sunk in, but then I felt my blood coursing. I gripped his shoulders as he held me closer. It felt like he was pouring ecstasy into my veins. Roux moaned against my skin and I echoed his moan. I could feel heat rushing to every nerve ending in my body, especially down south. I looked down Roux’s body to see him just as excited as me.

I couldn’t help the instinct that came over me. My hand reached down on its on occurred and grasped Roux’s manhood. He moaned deeper as I stroked him. He flicked his tongue against my neck, closing the wound before he kissed me. I tasted a bit of my blood, but within seconds any remaining traces were gone. I could still feel pleasure humming through my veins as Roux ran his lips down my neck and over my collarbone. I pulled off his shirt and ran my fingernails gently over his back. He shivered a bit before kissing my lips again. When I tried to get off his pants he stopped completely.