10) Deadly obsesed with her love

Phil's POV

Walking out of the chapel the air hangs thick around us the tension almost visible. My brain buzzing with everything feeling as if I haven't moved and time has stood still since that knowing glint in Stu's eyes analysed me. Mattie. The urge to protect her hold her and never let her go stronger than ever I've known and that's saying something.

Looking over I see her leaning out of the police car window. The orange light surrounding her shining through the stray brown strands of silky hair creating a halo like view upon her. Her milky skin rests lazily upon the door folded beneath her chin. My Johnny Depp style glasses rest high on her nose the metal catching the light from time to time as she rocks her head back and forth. And although I can't see them I know her hazel orbs are shining with spirit as they always are.

It takes me back and draws my breath away from me. This woman is my wife. The love of my life. An in all honesty I'd rather die watching my life be slowly and excruciatingly ripped away from me before my own eyes than ever let her leave. That may be selfish. That may be crazed but dam it if it wasn't true.

Before I know it I'm standing in front of her and she tilts her head slightly almost dropping it with the lack of effort as a lazy smile haunts her face and my heart skipped a beat. I am obsessed with this woman. I am in love with her. I am obsessively in love with my wife.

"Hello boys" she drawls out still smirking.

Stu know races my lack of movement. my inability to move. But when your looking at an angel you don't want to miss a single moment. I have always loved Mattie and I have always known. But knowing this woman now bears my name my future and my hart, it's like my emotions intensified, heightened beyond all knowledge of love I have ever held. Inter ups me,
"We have to find this Jade and get this marriage annulled." He says picking up a box.
"Jade?" I try to pay attention.
"Yeah my wife. If we find her then I can get this marriage annulled and some info about Doug." He says struggling with the box a bit. Careful not to mention my own marriage. However alan, obviously is a stupid sack of potato's and just has to open his fat trap.

"Hey Phil do you think you and Mattie will get an an-" alan is cut of by his own browns of pain as Stu stamps upon his foot and strategically shoves the box of mistakes into his stomach adding to the pain. However Stu doesn't even bother to mumble even the most simplistic of apologies before he carries on.

"Uh what's with the boxes Stu?" Maddie cocks her head towards the commotion ignoring the situation by either not caring of Alan's pain of finding it amusing. I'd guess the later judging by the growing of the almost smile. God she looks gorgeous when she smiles.

"Oh this is the high roller package which I ordered yesterday." Stu says with sarcasm in his voice.
"Okay then need help?" She asks.
"Yeah could you get your man child over there to get the other box." Stu said walking to the cop car with himself and Alan each with a box in hand cocking his head toward myself. And I'm great full yet annoyed at the name of man child.

"I better help him don't want a pissed off Stu." I state.
"I am already pissed off." Stu grumbles.
"Even more pissed off." Maddie jokes.

I chuckle then I walked to the cop car and see Alan stuffing the boxes in the trunk.

I quickly leave heading back to the chapel grabbing a photograph and jades address tucking them away. My fingers trace over the image it's small enough to fit within the palm of my hand. The small image captured in black and white shows only happiness on my eyes and her own. My arms are tucked so that I'm holding her bridal style mis spin as both are hair flies free. A smile on my lips I haven't seen since she left as I gaze down at the beauty safe in my arms. She wears a white dress I have never seen before nor since god knows where that is but it hugs her curves perfectly. I have never cherishes a piece of paper so much within my days and never will. I put it in my wallet as I make my way back to the car her in the same position I left her the others muttering incoherently between themselves.

"What's with the paper?" Mattie asks.
"Jade's address. She actually lives nearby, might take us a few minutes to get there."I say planting myself firm in the seat beside her the urge to be next to her overwhelming and she doesn't object.

"Hey Phil what about my dad's car?" Alan speaks up.
"I'm sure Doug has it, well get it back." I try to reassure simply to shut him up.
"When do I vote we torch the cop cat and all this shit with it." Stu said speaking up. "Torch it? Who are you?" I chuckle asked after placing his box in the trunk.
"What the hell happened to the Stu who wouldn't even go near a BB gun In high school" Mattie chuckles remembering his cowardice and I smile because of her smile.

"I don't know Phil. Matt. But apparently I'm a guy that marries complete strangers. This while situation is completely fucked." Stu said.
"These mugs, this hat." Stu said grabbing a hat and throwing it to the ground in rebellion.
"And this car. It's all evidence of a night that never happened. That's is why we're torching all of it." Stu said.

"Can I help?" Alan asked.
"Whoa, Stu listen to me you don't want to torch a cop car because if you do then you know what's going to happen you're going to go to jail and you're going to become someone's bitch and I am not gonna save you in prison ." I yell throwing my hands up trying to keep my voice void of amusement.

A cell phone started ringing, "Answer it might be Doug." Mattie says hitting my shoulder out of enthusiasm. The spot she touches lights up with electricity and I have to hold back a shiver. My hand instinctively falls tracing my tattoo. I'll buy her the most gorgeous ring the second I can. The second she knows.

"I'm driving." I say knowing Mattie will be riding shotgun and still having the urge to be near her as I say this I shoot Stu a look. A look he very well understands.
"Sure." He says. Alan gets in with Stu and Carlos when a orange sports car arrived.

They started beating on the car asking where a person, "Get out of the car." He said. "Fuck off china man." Someone says but I'm to focused on Mattie and her safety.

The man swung at my window and I covered Mattie to protect her from glass cutting her up not wanting to damage her smooth and perfect skin.

I look up and see they were back up when Eddie came out.
I looked at Carlos to see Mattie protecting him and I'm no way she surprised.

"Phil just drive." Stu's high pitch scream rings out. And so I drive tries screeching as we go.

Stu's phone rang, "You might want that one to go to voice mail."Mattie chuckles cheeks flushed from adrenaline and pupils blown.
Stu laughs sarcastically, "That's a fake laugh by the way." He said.
"No shit Sherlock."I say.

And off we go to find Stu's hooker wife with my secret wife and an obsession I'd kill and die for.

My Mattie.

Mine.