14) crazed mans point of view

Phil's POV 

We finally made it to Mike Tyson's drive way I ran up to the door the tiger growled at me. Though that was the least of my concerns. Right now my anxiety was on high alert the love of my life has been taken from men and I need her back. It had been less than a spray and I was already addicted to her net able to leave her hold.

I tripped then got my balance back and ran up to the door and rung the doorbell. Sweat coating my face in panic The guy with the suit on answered the door, "You're late." He said grimacing .

"Whatever man we had to push the last mile." I said bringing in anticipation to see my live again.

"Come on in Mike said he has something he wants to show you." He said. The guys walked in but I was speeding ahead of the .

"Oh that tiger's out of control you should really put it down." I said walking in.  I walked in the living room seeing Mike and some guy sitting on the couch with Mike's dog, "Where's Mattie ?" I demanded growling as I did so.

Mattie walked around the corner, with a smile on her face as if she hadn't missed me at all. But I knew my baby girl, and I know that she didn't miss me she's just being brave. How strong she is.

"Phil!" She said nodding to me. Before going to sit in the unknown mans lap.

"What the hell is this mattie?" I refrain from yelling. How dare she cheat on me right in front of my eyes, I have to remind myself she doesn't know yet, but she will soon enough. Though I'm scared I know she will be thrilled.

"You're late." She said laughing still on the mans lap.

One of her hands were playing with his short hair of his while the other when to were his chest was exposed. She pulled back, "Phil what happened to your neck?" Mattie asked looking at the wound.

"No big deal." I said. "Who's This guy" I point finally they separate and he extends a hand to me.

"Jackson, Jackson Avery" grabbing his hand firmly I feel the cold metal against my skin. He's married, but still a threat. "I'm a friend of maddie's from work" he smiles. If your just a friend keep your dam hands off her you son of a bitch I mentally grunt.

"Alan or Stu what happened?" She asked looking at the two ignoring us.

"The tiger clawed him." They both said.

"Thanks guys." I said. Now I won't seen tough.

"Mike can I borrow some of you alcohol and a towel?" she asked.

"Sure Leonard could you get the alcohol and towel." Mike said. Leonard walked to find them.

"Told you you should have been in plastics. You know it's never too late to change me and mark would welcome you with open arms." The guy Avery said.

"Jacks quit it." She said laughing.

"No." He  said.

"Shut up dumbass I have a higher rank than you." She said.

"Fuck you." Avery said turning around as Mike laughed.

"How did this happen?" Mattie asked walking to the dinning room sitting down.

"Well we were driving here when all of the sudden the tiger wakes up and we panic and due to that the tiger clawed me." I said.

"Here you go." Leonard said.

"Thanks." My beauty said grabbing the stuff. My love get the towel wet a little bit, "This might sting a little so bear with me." Mattie said.

She held my hand with the hand she doesn't need and tapped the scratches, "Fuck!" I yelled into her shoulder inhaling her scent soothing me. Pomegranate and coffee god I could get lost in it never getting sick of it like a drug.