twenty nine

what happened with zayn was all like a blur to him, now. it felt too much like a dream and he had half expected to wake up and find out that it never happened. but, when harry opened his eyes the next morning, he knew it was anything but a dream. everything that was said, everything that was done was real. it's still fresh in harry's mind, it was the last thing he thought about before going to bed that night and the first thing on his mind when he woke up this morning.

he couldn't stop thinking about the way he and zayn kissed. the two had kissed until their lips were red and raw. harry could still feel how zayn's hands held him, the feeling where his fingers dug into his hips left behind a permanent sensation. the taste of his lips still lingering on harry's tongue. harry could still feel him all over, his lips, his hands, his body, everything. he had been completely intoxicated by zayn, barely able to stand on his own two feet.

harry hadn't wanted that feeling to ever end, but it did eventually. surprisingly, they didn't end up having sex like they normally did. they'd only made out until their hearts and bodies were content (though harry still felt like he needed more). then afterwards, zayn left—prior to telling harry that he'd call him later, and giving him one last kiss. harry had stood there stunned for the longest time trying to process what had just happened. when he finally came to his senses, his knees grew weak and he literally sunk to the floor.

if harry still believed he didn't want zayn, he'd be lying to himself. there definitely wasn't any denying it now, no matter how hard he'd tried before to ignore the feeling lying dormant within him. the moment he and zayn shared purely confirmed what he'd been trying to hide this whole time. it makes no difference how much harry wanted to hate that douche, he couldn't stop the feeling from growing tremendously everyday, up until he could no longer hide it.

thinking about the way he completely fell apart at zayn's touch made harry feel embarrassed. his face heats up as the image crosses his mind once again, for the umpteenth time this morning. harry couldn't even focus in his lecture which is currently in session, it's nearly impossible. his mind is still preoccupied with the events of yesterday. on top of that, he'd received a text from the raven earlier this morning telling him that he wanted to talk to him. harry assumed that it wasn't anything bad, since he also sent a kissy face emoji along with it, therefore he was almost certain that zayn wanted to talk about what happened yesterday.

harry wasn't complaining though, he too wanted to talk about it because neither of them discussed anything further. aside from them admitting they wanted each other, everything else was still unclear. which left harry wondering; what did it mean for them now? would things be different between them? would they go back to just being fuck buddies, or did zayn want them to be more?

there were so many scenarios in harry's head, so many directions this could go in. he doesn't know what to expect, but if yesterday meant anything, then he could expect something good right? whatever it was that zayn wanted to talk to him about, harry looked forward to it—no matter how embarrassed he was about finally giving in to his desires after being in denial for so long.

harry hums softly, glancing briefly at the clock on the wall. a couple minutes remained until the lecture ended. then he has two classes left for the day. painful as it was, he has to force himself to make it through the day and push all of the distractions aside for now. the green eye'd male huffs, shaking his head as he attempts to redirect his attention to the lesson.

he fails miserably in doing so. before he knows it, the lecture is ending and everyone is packing up to leave. harry sighs, running a hand through his curls. grabbing the single notebook off the desk, he stands up and takes his bag off the back of his chair before making his way out of the room. harry had about fifteen minutes before his next lecture would start, therefore he didn't have much time to do anything. he slips his notebook into the bag, and walks down the hallway, pulling out his phone.