six

"what did i tell you?" harry rolls his eyes dramatically as he listens to his friend ramble on and on about how he should've listened to him. honestly, he didn't feel like hearing it at the moment. it's just too early in the morning, his head is still pounding, he's still hungover, and he's infuriated from the events that took place only minutes ago. harry needed some quiet time and a bottle of water or two, to get his mind right.

he had not expected this to turn out the way it did. obviously when he gave himself up to zayn, he wasn't expecting any kind of relationship or reward-but the way that zayn treated him was so disrespectful. the least the asshole could've done was offered him an aspirin and a proper farewell. but no, that stuck up bastard was so rude and inconsiderate. it made harry so enraged. he could not believe the audacity of that bastard-that gorgeously flawless bastard.

hot or not, his looks definitely didn't fit his shit of a personality. he treated harry like a damn paper plate, used him and then threw him away without batting a lash. harry clutches his hand tightly, feeling so annoyed. he doesn't know why it's getting to him so much. maybe because he'd had such a good night with him-and a good dicking down, perhaps. maybe he expected a little too much out of the raven and didn't get his expectations lived up to.

harry doesn't very well recall the last time they'd hooked up. all he remembers is that it was at a party at a different location. harry was completely trashed that night, so only bits and pieces came to his mind. he remembers zayn's face and the aweful pain in his ass when he woke up that morning, in someone else's bed. like today, he woke up alone and zayn-who was a stranger to him at the time, was already gone. he has no other recollection of that night, and he certainly doesn't recall zayn being an asshole. all he knows is that he remembers having a good time with him, but now he knows, zayn is nothing more than a fuckboy looking for a hole.

"-vn listening to me?" louis says with annoyance, glaring at his friend who is too busy glaring at the wall instead of listening to what he's saying. harry's head snaps towards him.

"what?" he asks cluelessly. louis groans rolling his eyes.

"i was saying how you should've left him alone, i knew you would regret it." louis repeats. harry rolls his eyes, although biting his lip as imagines flash through his mind.

"i mean, i don't completely regret it." harry tells him, thinking back to how zayn fucked him senseless. his cheeks heat up slightly, and louis reaches over to smack him in the back of the head. "ow!"

"snap out of it, don't let dick turn you stupid." louis hisses. harry pouts, rubbing his head and sighs. louis is right, he can't forget about what that bastard did to him, no matter how sexy he was, or how good he could work those hips and have harry's legs trembling uncontrollably. harry groans, running a hand through his hair.

"yeah, yeah i know."

"do you?" louis raises a eyebrow. harry glares at him.

"god lou, give me a break. it's not like you've never had a one night stand. why are you on my ass about this?" harry asks.

"don't change the subject."

"i get it lou, i learned my lesson about the ways of a fuckboy. can we move on now please? my head is throbbing and i don't want to think about this anymore." harry groans, massaging at his temples. louis sighs, seeing the state of his best friend and decides he's pestered him enough. he nods and harry breaths out in relief.