forty six

zayn and harry are sealed in a heated kiss, the raven's hands still cupping his boyfriend's ass, kneading the soft flesh his palms. his finger is slotted between the crack teasingly rubbing over the fluttering hole. harry shivers at the light touch, dick tinging in interest. a moan slips passed his lips when he feels the man above him gently prod at his entrance, finger pushing in only about an inch, not going any further as he slightly wiggles it around.

harry pushes down on it with a quiet whine, indicating that he wanted more. instead of giving it to him then and there, zayn pulls his finger out earning a noise of protest from the brunette. the raven slips his hands out of the man's shorts, moving them to grip onto his hips. he breaks the kiss, landing a series of kisses from his jawline down to his neck. harry sighs in delight, his hands roaming whatever parts of the man's body he could reach. rubbing over his biceps, over his chest and eventually down his sides where he fists at the fabric draped over his body.

zayn takes the hint that he wants it off, detaching from him and leaning up to tug off his shirt, discarding it carelessly. then he goes back down, nipping and kissing along his neck and collarbone, marking up his skin with small red bruises. zayn's hand slips underneath harry's shirt, dragging it up his stomach slowly until it's pushed over his chest. his thumbs rub faintly over his nipples in circular motion, pressing down on them feeling them get hard underneath his touch.

the raven moves from his neck, down to graze the tip of his tongue over the little nub, sucking gently, letting his teeth graze against them and gently nibbling at them. after playing with harry's nipples, enjoying the sounds of him gasping and moaning, he pulls off sitting up slightly to grab the brunette's shirt. harry lifts his arms to allow the man to pull it over his head and toss it onto the floor. their eyes meet and zayn lifts his hand gliding it over harry's cheek, leaning down to press a hot kiss to his lips.

"there's so many things i wanna do to you." zayn murmurs, kissing him again as his hand moves down to his neck, holding it there but not applying any pressure. harry reaches up to grip a patch of his hair pulling him closer, their lips ghosting over one another's.

"then hush and do it," he kisses him deeply, tongue invading the raven's mouth, mingling with his own hotly. when they pull away again, they stare into one another's eyes with vehement. "give me everything you got."

"fine by me." zayn says, pressing their mouths together again. harry giggles against them, messing up the dark strands of hair before releasing him as the man's pulls away to sit up on his knees. zayn grabs hold of the waistband of his shorts yanking them down his legs, pulling them along with his underwear off, leaving him now completely bare. the man rids himself of his own pants as well, before repositioning himself between his boyfriend's open legs.

tan hands rests briefly on the brunette's knees, pushing his legs apart further, hands skimming slowly down the inside of his legs until they reach his upper thighs. harry's chewing on his bottom lip in anticipation as he watched the stygian haired man take his time feeling him up, the tips of his fingers ghosting at the inside of his thighs, grazing gently at his balls. his teeth sink deeper into the flesh of his lip when the man drags his fingers up from the base of his hardened dick to teasingly touch at the head, rubbing over the opening. harry shudders, breathing out deeply.

the brunette jolts when his hand suddenly wraps around his cock, thumb stroking at the underside of it. zayn smirks, internally laughing smugly at the look on his face.

"you know, i've never given anyone head before," he starts, slowly jerking his hand up and down. he lowers himself, looking up at harry with a lascivious glint in his eyes. "you'll be the first one to know what this mouth can do."