Chapter 40

Emily's pov
I could feel myself blushing "okay ash only if she wants to and we're will she sleep?" Andy asked "well why doesn't she stay with m in my bunk,what do yah say Emma" ashley asked. I just nodded with a small smile on my face then we heard a honk in the front "tour bus is here" cc came running out trying to pull his skinny jeans up once he did he grabbed dalia for a piggyback ride she giggle as he ran outside getting into the bus. Once all of the luggage was in the bus we went on we just sat down dalia and cc cuddled and so did clare and andy while Jake and jinxx face timed with there girls. I sat down on the floor ashley sat next to me. I had my blue hair in my face to hide the lush on my face then ashley pushed my hair out of my face "you shouldn't keep that pretty face of yours covered I want to see your eyes" I smiled and just nodded it was getting pretty late. I yawned and rubbed my eyes "guys I think me and my hello kitty over here are going to bed" ashley said while grabbing my hand I yelled goodnight. I grabbed my pajamas and went to the bathroom as I was going to close the door ashley came in "ash I have to change get out" "but I want to change with you"he said with a wink I started blushing but just punched him out. "Just keep dreaming purdy"I said closing the door once I was done I came out and opened the certain ashley was smiling at me he had no shirt on I just hopped in bed facing the opposite. I pulled the covers over me then feeling an arm wrap around my waste slightly touching my skin ashley then flipped me over so I was facing him. "Hi" "hi" was all I said "do you mind if we cuddle...maybe all night"he said winking. I just smiled he then pulled me closer i nuzzled my face in his neck "Ashley" I asked "yah" "I'm glad I met you" "same here my hello kitty" and with that we fell asleep.
(A/N)okay guys so I think this will be mainly around three relationships Dalias Emily's and Clare's