Chapter 13

Clare's pov
I walked into Andys room he could tell that I was sad I was but how was I going to tell him that I had to leave him. "Umm can we talk" I asked he just nodded. I sat down next to him as he sat up "Andy I have to leave" his eyes widen "NO!!! Your not going anywhere" he said loudly "Andy I have no choice okay my brother is threatening on killing me if I don't go back home". I could feel my eyes watering Andy grabbed me pulling me into a hug "I won't let him hurt you okay you don't have to go I won't let you okay your staying with me and the guys we will protect you okay" he said kissing my forehead. We stayed like that for a while until all of a sudden my brother came storming in. I gasped Andy got up so he was standing in front of my "get the hell out of my way emo" my brother said "get away from her she's not going any where got it" Andy said in a low voice. My brother pushed by him and grabbed me by my hair I was trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't Andy grabbed him by the collar and started punching him so much there was blood on his knuckles. He still had my hair in his hand it was hurting a lot I felt something wet on my head it was blood but it wasn't mine I look up and Andy was still punching him. His blood was dripping on my head I got lose just as jinxx and the guys came in and got Andy off of him I was sitting down Andy came over to check up on me. The guys got my brother out and Andy and me went home we didn't talk the whole ride I looked at him and noticed that there was blood on his mouth God this was all my fault. We got to the house I went straight to the bathroom I locked the door I stared at myself I just wanted to cut but I remember that it would just hurt Andy I unlocked the door and walked into Andys room he sat there on the bed there was still blood on his mouth "come on let me wipe the blood off you mouth" I said going to the bathroom he sat down on the toilet seat. I got a wash cloth and started to clean him up he was staring straight into my eyes I looked back he came closer and kissed me the kiss got deeper he carried me to the bed still kissing me I smiled lets just say it got heated. ;)

(A/N) sorry for the short chapter I have lots home work:(