Chapter 12

Dream*
I was in a field dark clouds over my head and the grass was dead I felt cold inside. I saw Andy I ran to him "run"was all he said before a knife went through him I screamed as he fell to the floor "ANDY!!!" I screamed "run....Clare run....I love you" he said and then he closed his eyes my heart was racing and I couldn't think straight. "Hahaha" someone laughed I could recognize that laugh anywhere I turn to see my mom and brother standing behind me. My brother held a bloody knife I stood up and tried to run but he got me.He was going to stab me "NO NO NO PLEASE, AAHHHHH" I screamed
End of Dream*
I sprung forward I was all sweaty I look over to Andy and he was still sleeping I smile and kiss his forehead. I heard a Big Bang come from the kitchen I think I heard again I woke Andy up "Andy babe wake up please " I say while shaking him. He opened his eyes just as another banging sound began I looked at him his eyes got big. I ran to one of my suitcase and got a bat out Andy looked at me funny "what?" I asked "why do you have a baseball bat " "because, okay now come with me ". I open the door quietly and all the boys were at there doors eyes wide I walked into the kitchen the boys followed behind me. I peaked around the corner there was a tall man standing in the kitchen I looked back at Andy he came up behind me and his eyes widened he grabbed the bat and went in front of me he walked slowly up to the guy then the stranger turned around Andy quickly hit the guy with the bat in the head but when he hit the guy in the head a gu shot went off.
Andys pov
When I hit the guy in the head I felt a sudden pain in my arm I screamed in pain the guy had shot me. I fell to the floor, Clare ran to my side and so did the rest of the guys I could feel tears running down my face. Jinxx called the ambulance I was still on the floor Clare came over and set my head on her lap she started playing with my hair. I smiled slightly I felt weak I tried to get up but I couldn't Clare gave me a kiss on the forehead. How could a girl like her want a ugly piece of crap like me I just smiled I felt a tear on my face but it wasn't mine Clare was crying I put my hand on her cheek "sshhh it's okay I'm okay it's just my arm" she nodded her head the guy was still on the floor the guys went in the front to wait for the ambulance I saw someone behind Clare next thing I know Clare is knocked out I screamed and the guys came rushing ashley cc and Jake cam to get Clare jinxx had the guy pinned against the wall by his collar. I had never seen jinxx this mad before him and Clare were close but jinxx only thinks of Clare as a little sister and Clare thought of jinxx as her over protective brother ;). The ambulance got her just as Clare was starting to regain conscious they took care of us and gave me stitches and Clare just her head checked out the cops took away the guy but there was something about him that was familiar. I just shrugged it off Clare came into the room she had such a sad face on...........