Chapter 20

Jinxxses pov
Clare came running in like a maniac screaming about how me and jinxx just kissed I looked down at Vanessa and she was blushing. God I love this girl she looked up at me and smiled Clare ran away I just laughed she was like my little sister I loved to death we walked into the living room Jake and Cody were cuddling and so were Clare and Andy ashley jumped up."WHOOOO I have to go I have a date with a very beautiful blonde" he said running away to his room. I felt bad for CC he was the only one that never went on any dates but what am I going to do about it.
Clare's pov
We were all just hanging out in the kitchen when I got a text I looked at it and it was my enemy from high school the slut of the school. She wanted to meet up so of course I said yes I told Vanessa and Cody and they just nodded and came with me. We met up with her at a near by park I emediatly saw her she smiled and started to walk over to us. She got to us Vanessa and Cody gave her these stares that could kill you they hated her she made there life a living hell in school."what do you want heather" I asked "oh nothing just wanted to see how my favorite little emos were doing and you know so did my boyfriend and his friends" she said with an evil smirk i then saw some guys walking to wards us we turned to walk away but a tall buff guys was blocking are way. I couldn't breath I was so scared then I looked at Cody she looked as white as a ghost she was always the most sensitive. "We're do you think your going"he said in an evil tone by then all of the guys were around us I didn't know what to do I was about to call andy but the guys took my phone away.