Chapter 2

I went in the house still thinking of Andy when my older brother came barging in all drunk. He grabbed my arm as I winced "let go of me" I said trying to get out of his grip but it just got stronger."hahaha go up to your room you little emo hoe" he said push me I ran up to my room and took out a blade and started to cut I had made 4 new cuts. I went on my bed and started crying until I fell asleep I woke up and it was 6:30am. I jumped up remembering that I had to meet Andy. I quickly pulled on a short sleeve shirt and some ripped skinny jeans. I straightened my hair and put on a beanie i looked out the window and it was getting sunnier as the sun came up. I ran down stares by the time that I was done it was already 6:55. I ran outside towards the park and just as I thought he was sitting there waiting for me. He saw and smiled I walked over to him and sat down next to him we sat there for a little while until we started talking about random things."hahahahahaha" I laughed he was laughing to until he stopped he was looking at my wrist I quickly covered it with my other hand. He looked at me worried I looked down at my lap."why do you cut" he asked me while grabbing my wrist. I started to cry a little he grabbed me and hugged me tightly. " I know what it feels like to make your self feel like you have to cut okay but why do you do it" he asked me while still holding me in his arms. "Because my mom and brother don't give a crap if I live or die what's the point in living if no one cares about you and your own blood abuses you" I said in a sad voice. "Please please don't ever do it again okay I care about you and I won't hurt you but please please promise me you won't cut anymore , and if you need some where to stay you can come with me if things at home get worse , okay"he said "I promise I won't do it anymore and okay" he stayed hugging me a little while longer until......