Chapter 14

I woke up in my bra and underwear I look over to Andy and he was fast asleep I could feel myself smiling. I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake up Andy I walked to the bathroom to get dress I put on my falling in reverse shirt with some ripped skinny jeans. I straightened my purple hair and walked out Andy was still sleeping so I walked down stairs.Everyone was up I got some coffee and sat down next to jinxx on the couch "thanks to you I couldn't get any sleep"jinxx says while taking a sip of his coffee. "So did you have fun last night" ashley says with a grin on his face I punch him in the arm. We talk a little until I get a text from one of best friends Vanessa
Vanessa:hey Cody and me really want to see can we please come visit:)
Me:totally here's my address
I gave Vanessa the address "umm is it okay if my friends come over for a bit" I ask the guys they just nod. Then Andy comes walking in with bed head he looked so cute he sat down next to me while yawning. "So what do we want to do today" he asked while rubbing his eyes "well my two friends are going to be he-" I got cut off by a knock on the door I got up and opened it Vanessa and Cody tackled me to the ground in a hug "omg I missed you guys so much come on you can meet the guys" I took her into the living room "Vanessa this is Andy my boyfriend this is ashley cc Jake and jinxx" I said as they all waved to them jinxx got up and shook Vanessa's hand. And Jake did the same to Cody I sat next to Andy. "Oh umm do you want to sit down next to me Vanessa " jinxx said scooting over a bit. She sat next to him "Jake motioned Cody next to him with a kind smile. We all talked for a bit "so what do you guys say we go to fun works " I said they all whooped and we were off.
We got to fun works I pulled everyone into a group huddle"okay so here's the plan were going to sneak into the play ground and scare all of the little kids " I said with a grin they all gave evil smirks when no one was looking we all ran in to the giant play ground. It had a sign that said on 3-10 year olds were aloud to go in we just ignored it. We all split up me and Andy cc and ashley Jake and Cody and then Vanessa and jinxx.

(A/N) sorry for such the short chapter its late but I'll update tomorrow promise