Chapter 21

Clare's pov
When he through my phone on the ground I started to panic one guys grabbed Cody and the other grabbed Vanessa and there were five guys surrounding me. I felt my heart racing what was I going to do I tried to run away but the guys just pushed me on the ground they beg and to beat me I could hear Cody and Vanessa screaming at them to stop I was screaming for them to stop but they wouldn't.
Andys pov
The girls had been gone for and hour now and I was getting worried "hey guys I think we should go check on the girls just in case" I told them they just nodded the park was only a bout five minutes away. We all walked and as we got closer I saw Cody and Vanessa screaming at a group of guys who were doing something and they were being held back by some guys. Jinxx and Jake went running over there as me ash and cc caught up jinxx and Jake had the guys on the floor punching them . I looked at the group of guys and saw that they were beating something up the guys that jinxx and Jake were beating took off running they were right by me. I ran over to them with the. Ops following behind me and saw that they had been beating Clare I gasped and me and the boys started to pull them off of her I picked up Clare I could feel my self crying. She was knocked out cold God my baby girl looked so lifeless I was now sobbing. The girls came over to me and grabbed me and pulled me towards the house the guys were still beating the crap out of those guys. I ran to the house holding Clare in my arms we finally got there I ran in side and put Clare on the couch "go get the first aid kit now!"I screamed at the girls. The guys came in and they looked mad as hell as soon as they saw me there eyes filled with sadness "why...why.....why my princess.... Why her why did they have to hurt her what has she ever done" I said crying into Clare's hand. The girls came back and cleaned Clare up I couldn't stop crying I was sitting in the corner rocking back and forth. "Andy" I heard Clare croak out I ran to her self my heart filled with relief that she was awake "yes princes" I said grabbing her hand.
Clare's pov
Andy was holding my hand now his cheeks were stained with tears with fresh ones coming down I smiled my hold body hurt I felt like pure crap. I sat up everyone was looking at me "are you guys okay" I asked they all nodded "don't worry princess the boys be the living hell out of those guys who where they anyways". Andy asked with a confused look on his face "just some bastards that used to bully us in high school" Vanessa said. "Can you carry me to your room sweaty" I asked andy I was really tired he picked me up and walked to the room. He set me down on the bed and layed next to me "princess I was so scared when I saw them beating you I thought they had killed you...if you died I wouldn't want to live anymore"Andy said he was crying. I grabbed him pulling him in for a hug he sobbed in my shoulder "hey I'm okay and please don't ever say that you will end your life even for me okay" I said he looked up at me and kissed me we sat there kissing for a while until I broke away laying my head on his chest he was playing with my hair and started to sing me a song I soon drifted off to sleep hearing him sing "I love you more than I can ever scream.....I love you my princess"he said and kissed my head and with that we both fell asleep.