Chapter 17

(A/N) Cody is blonde and blue eyed
Codys pov
*flash back*
"Cody get down here NOW!!!"my dad screamed I was only 10 years old so this was 10 years ago. I walked out of my room and found my dad and his friends I could feel my heart racing. My dad then came stomping to wards me I tried to run away but he grabbed me by my hair "were do you think your going" he said as he threw me to the floor I could feel my self crying. I don't understand why my own father would do this to me ever since my mom died when I was five he has beaten me. Then his friend came over to me and held me up the wall kissing my neck I screamed and kicked but I couldn't get out of his grasp. After they were done using me as there toy I was paralyzed once they left I quickly grabbed all of my stuff and called Vanessa I told about what happened and I ran to her house her mom was so kind she let me move in with them. Life seemed so peaceful until junior high came when everyone started to pick on us because we weren't like them then one day when Vanessa wasn't there I was walking over to her house after school. When the jocks came over and started to beat me up they punched me and kicked me until I fell and then Clare came over and she was really strong and told them to go. They didn't listen until she beat the crap out of one of them and the rest just ran.
*end of flash back*
I hadn't noticed but I was crying I quickly whipped my tears away and ran out of the room.
Clare's pov
I was about to fall asleep until I saw Cody run by my room crying I quickly ran after her as she ran out of the house I grabbed her by the arm and noticed that she was crying I hugged her. "Cody what's wrong did cc do something" I asked "no he was saying that I was beautiful and I.....i...... Just started having flash backs of my dad and his friends"she said still crying I then saw Jake behind us he was crying. He ran over to us I stepped away from Cody as he embraced her in a hug.
Jakes pov
I heard what Cody told Clare and I felt my heart brake I ran up to her hugging her tightly "shh I would never hurt you okay please Cody trust me" she was still crying she looked up to me her blue eyes like glass. "Jake I can't I ju-" I cut her off by kissing her. Her lips were so soft she finally kissed back and I heard awes from behind I turn to see all of the boys standing there. I just smiled and looked down at Cody "I love you okay I will never hurt you" I said one last time we all went back into the living room and watched movies for the rest of the night.
(A/N) sorry I haven't uploaded lately I have been really down lately