Chapter 10

Clare's pov
Andy and me got to my house after we dropped the boys off at the house. But jinxx insisted on staying with us just in case if my mom or brother started trouble while I grab my things. We got to my house I got out of the car and walked up to the door and walked straight up to my room not bothering to see if anyone was here. Jinxx and Andy followed behind me we got to me room I got my suit case out Andy and jinxx sat down on my bed as I packed. "Umm so do you need any help" jinxx asked I smiled and nodded they. They both started handing me stuff just as we were just about to leave my brother and his friends came in I froze "aww the little emo and her emo beast ,oh wait there's actual no beauty wow huh so I guess three beast " he said stepping closer jinxx got in front of me "that's close enough " he said in a low voice. "Oh and what are you the boyfriend " "no that's Andys job I on the other hand am the brother she has never had because her really one was to involved in getting wasted" jinxx said he pushed past him and I quickly followed Andy stopped and turned so he was facing my brother. "I swear if you touch my girlfriend I will kill you okay I love her and if you as so come near her I will kill you slowly and painfully ,okay" Andy said and then walked towards me and put his hand on my waist I just smiled. "Jinxx you drive so I can sit in the back with my girl"Andy said "yes sir and madam" jinxx said winking at me I hopped in the back after Andy he grabbed me so I was snuggled into him "so I'm your girl now huh" I said smiling up at him. He started to blush "aww babe your blushing" "oh so I'm babe huh my little angel" he said he was only inches away from my face. He was getting closer and closer I could feel my heart beat speeding up I pressed my lips against his. He put his hands on my waist I played with his hair "hey love birds were at the house now so you can go in the room " jinxx said winking at us. I got out Ashley came running out "princesse you came back" he said while picking me up kissing my cheek "ash stop it she's my angel now and I'm hers " he said while picking me up bridal style out of Ashley's arms. "No your my fallen angel okay your dark and sneaky but still cute a love able so.....let's go dancing" I said with a smirk on my face. All the boys shouted "GIRLS in tight dresses WOOOOH" Ashley yelled they all went to go get ready I ran to the room and found my little purple strapless dress with my choker on and did my hair straight with some makeup. I walked into the living room and the guys jaws dropped Ashley howled Andy gave him a dirty look and came up to me grabbed me by my waste and pulled me into him I smiled and slipped away. "Nope not so easy you can have a kiss after we dance at the club so with that being said LETS GO!!!" I screamed..........
(A/N) I wish that I could live in a fanfiction lol but any ways I've been really sick so I'll try to update as much as I can