Chapter 18

Clare's pov
I woke up I was in the living room I looked around everyone was passed out the girls stayed over last night but I didn't find Vanessa or Andy. I heard a banging coming from Andys room I walked to go see what it was I walked into the room to find Andy and Vanessa snuggled up in his bed. I felt my eyes starting to get watery I quickly ran to the living room crying jinxx woke up straight away he saw me crying and pulled me into his arms with a hug I cried into his arms "hey what's wrong"he asked I couldn't speak so I pulled him to Andys room he started shaking he began to cry. And that's when Andy and Vanessa woke up they looked at us with wide eyes. "WHAT THE HELL" I screamed jinxx was still crying I held him in my arms "why! Jinxx trusted you! I trusted you Andy why why would you want to hurt me huh WHY!!!" I screamed. Andy got up and walked over to me he was going to say something but I slapped him he was shocked I was about to go after Vanessa but jinxx grabbed me "I'm out of the band dude I'm not doing this I trusted you and you crushed me" jinxx said in a cracking voice. Andy had tears in his eyes it killed me to see him like this. But what was he doing with Vanessa. I got out of jinxxses grip and walked out to the living room the boys and Cody were awake they just stared at me "what's wrong" they asked as jinxx came up behind me his cheeks stained with tears. "We found Vanessa and Andy in his bed cuddling.....guys I'm sorry but I'm quitting the band" jinxx said in a muffled voice there jaws dropped then ccs eyes started to water. "Umm and I'm moving back with my mom"I said i couldn't stand the fact of know that one of my bffs was with my boyfriend and now I have to go back to my hell hole great.I walked away to go pack my bags and that's when Vanessa and Andy came out I felt pure rage " Clare we didn't do anything okay we were talking and Andy was showing me his posters and I was laying on his bed while he was talking and he came and payed next to me and we fell asleep nothing happens okay" she said I could see in her eyes that she was telling the truth but I just can't trust anyone. I tried to push past them but andy grabbed my arm I looked up at him and he was crying God it broke my heart he hugged me and I tried to get out of his grasp but I couldn't I gave up. "Please don't leave me......I won't have anything left I'll die with out you" he said as he cried into my shoulder I lifted his head up "I forgive you but if you ever do something like that again I will never talk to you again got it" said in a stern voice he just nodded. I walked over to were jinxx and Vanessa were I just peaked and heard them talking."please don't do anything like that again okay I have already lost my first love I don't want to lose my first true love" I could hear jinxx say as his voice cracked. I heard them kissing I ran out to the living room and started to shake Cody like crazy while hollering "jinxx and Vanessa just kissed!!!!!" She grabbed my hands so I wasn't shaking her andy came walking in I tackled him and started kissing him. I got off and ran over to jinxx and Vanessa I jumped on the bed and started jumping around "you guys kissed WHOOOO!!!!" I screamed while pointing at the sealing like a retard.
(A/N) so I have noticed that I'm not getting that many stars or anything so I'm questioning if I should just stop writing so if you could comment if I should keep writing or just stop.