Chapter 24

Clare's pov
I thought for a second before answering andy and then I thought my sister would be in town she was a year younger than me so she was 18.(a/n) I don't know if I gave you guys the ages of the band members in my story so here cc:18 andy:19 jinxx:21 ashley:20 Jake:20 Cody:19 Vanessa:20 Clare:19 Dalia:18.
Her names dalia she's shy and is the opposite of me we have the same dad but different moms. "Babe my little sisters in town her names dalia can she stay with us" I asked andy with a big smile on my face he smiled and nodded "okay I'll text her umm the girls are going to stay here but I wanted to take cc with us so she doesn't feel left out" he nodded as he got up and got ready. We were ready "by guys were going to pick up my little sister" I yelled while walking out of the house they all shouted there goodbyes.
Airport Dalias pov
I was waiting for Clare outside I haven't seen her for 2 years I then spotted her with two tall guys she was holding the tall blue eyed jet black haired skinny boy and walking beside them was a cute tall guy. Clare ran up to me and tackled me in a hug we both fell and started laughing but then I saw the guys standing there Clare helped me up I basically hid behind her. I can't help my shyness "Dalia this is andy my boyfriend and this is cc our teddy bear of the group" she said while moving aside so they could see me. I just smiled and looked at the ground I was wearing my asking Alexandria t-shirt with my band bracelets on both arms I had some scars from me cutting. Cc and Andy got my bags we walked to the car while andy and Clare talk we got in and my bags were placed on one of the seats by the car door . So I sat in the middle with cc next to me and Andy and Clare in the front "so dalia how's life"Andy asked I looked down at my bracelet covered wrist but put on a fake smile " umm......its fine but I don't think that I will be going back to our dads house so I guess it's crap but oh well" I answered. Cc looked at me with sad eyes "hey why doesn't dalia stay with us" cc asked still staring at me " cc I would but there's no room were wou-"Andy told him but got cut off by cc "she can sleep with me" cc said with excitement in his voice I stared at my hands blushing a little bit. "Is that okay with you" Andy and Clare said at the same time "sure I mean if it's not a problem with the others" I asked they just nodded. We got to the house and out came running a whole bunch of boys and then Vanessa and Cody. I ran up to them hugging them "hey kiddo" Vanessa said while taking my bags in the house with Cody behind her. "Boys this is dalia, dalia this is Jake ashley and jinxx jinxx and Vanessa are a thing oh and so are Cody and Jake " Clare said they all gave me hugs then ashley came up to me while we were going into the living room "why hey there beautiful "he said in a flirty voice I looked at Clare. "Ash back off she's already with cc" Clare said while winking at me "that's no fair everybody gets relationships but me" he said while stomping away like a little kid I just giggled.