f i f t e e n

hanami seemed pretty beat up and kosume had to hold herself back from helping. seeing her precious flower get so beat up was painful to watch, but she knew that it wasn't time for her to interfere yet.

"my brother," the buff boy named, todo, said, "stay out of here.." he finished before clapping his hands one more time.

suddenly kosume appeared next to todo, in itadori's place. she quickly got up and jumped back.

"i didn't think you'd sense my presence." kosume said with a smile before walking over to hanami.

"can you walk?" kosume asked, to which hanami nodded. "just rest for now. i'll take care of the rest." kosume said as she decided to introduce herself to todo.

hanami slowly backed away and kosume started introducing herself to the sorcerer in front of her, "nice to meet you todo. i am kosume, a half curse, half human, and i admire your strength."

"hmm, a half curse half human you say." todo said caressing his chin.

"it's a pleasure to get to fight one!" he exclaimed afterwards before charging at her.

kosume had no hand to hand combat skills when she first met geto, but over time, he thought her a thing or two and she started moving like water.

she avoided every hit todo tried to land, and soon said, "i'd really like to fight you, but it seems that satoru gojo is nearby."

then itadori ran up to the 3 and yelled, "you're kosume aren't you! what did you do to nanami sensei!?"

kosume waved at him with a smile and said, "don't worry about him, he's alright."

"what are you doing here?! and how do i know that he's alright?!" itadori yelled again but todo slapped him and said, "my besto friendo, don't let your emotions get in the way."

then what everyone didn't expect happened. a single eye and mouth appeared on itadori's cheek and sukuna's voice said, "if it isn't kosume~" which a mocking tone.

kosume ignored it and used her jujustu - poison flower. she froze both itadori and todo but sukuna kept talking, "you're still weak as hell!" he snorted with a loud laugh.

"i know." kosume confidently said to which sukuna's smile turned into a smug and mocking one. "i'm surprised you're still alive. with that weak jujustu, you'll reach nothing!!" he exclaimed.

"oi brat, switch with me. i won't kill anyone accept for that curse in front of you." he said with a smile, his eyeball rolling up in pleasure.

"hanami, run.. and don't come back." kosume whispered but hanami didn't want to leave her behind, "but it isn't safe for y-"

she got cut off with kosume giving her a reassuring smile and saying, "don't worry about me. i'll be alright."

hanami didn't leave so kosume threw a flower bud at hanami which successfully dug into her skin and bloomed into a beautiful lily.

hanami dropped to her knees and kosume smiled at hanami's lifeless body before controlling it, and sending her as far away as possible.

"sukuna..." kosume started, "am i that unworthy in your eyes? cause to be honest, you don't seem that confident in your words right now. you seem to be a bit... hesitant.." kosume finished, provoking the king of curses and angering him.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? JUST WAIT TILL THIS BRAT SWITCHES WITH ME! I'LL MAKE YOUR DEATH PAINFUL AND MISERABLE, YOU DAMN HALF CURSE!" sukuna cursed.

"i don't want to fight right now." kosume admitted. itadori and todo both didn't know what to say. they felt like interrupting the conversation would be the wrong thing to do.