CHAPTER 2

Author's POV

Type was getting ready for his office .... he woke up at 7AM sharp ... did his morning chores and now was having his omelette and orange juice while reading about the documents his colleagues has sent to him an evening before..

After having his breakfast he left for his office at 7.45 AM ..... He drove to his office ... Austin was waiting for him at the entrance of the building .... Austin greeted him ...

"Good Morning ... Mr. Type "

" Morning Mr. James .... just call me Type "

" okay Mr... I mean Type .... Just follow me .... " Type just nodded in response

They entered the building .... Austin introduced Type to everyone there .... both boys and girls were drooling over him ....

Type was wearing a white shirt underneath the black suit ... he was looking god dam* hot.... & beautiful at the same time ....

his hairs were perfectly styled .... doe eyes in which anyone can easily get lost... prominent nose... & those plump lips .... first few buttons of his shirt were undone... which showed his milky white skin...

" So Guys this is Mr. Type Traipipattanapong... From now on he'll be working with us as the head of marketing department " announced Austin

" Hii everyone ..." Type smiled at the staff & his colleagues .... his smile was friendly but professional .... After the handshakes ... some flowers... he greeted everyone and .... they entered the elevator .... Austin pressed 33 button .....

while in the elevator....

"So Type I hope ... you have already read the reports that i send you .... right?"

" Yes... Mr. James .... & I'm already aware of the situation .... so don't worry ...."

" Okay ... Let's get you settle with your new office.... & btw call me Austin ".... Austin smiled and Type returned the gesture by smiling back ....

As the elevator door open .... Lily was waiting for them with bouquet of blue orchids....

"Welcome Mr. Type " said Lily while blushing ...

"Oooh ... hii Lily ... "

She handed him the flowers .... those were Type's favorite ... Type smelled them & thanked Lily .... They were engaged in conversation when Austin cleared his throat .... & said " Lily ... You guys can flirt after the issue with marketing department is solve .... otherwise CEO will skinned me alive... You know how much important ... his work is for Mr. Kirigun "

Type nodded in agreement & bid goodbye to the blushing Lily .... coz all of things Austin told her .... she just heard the word flirting ....

Austin guided Type towards his cabin .... & provided him with the important documents.... & left Type for working .... after handing him all the necessary documents and exchanging the phone numbers .... that are needed.

After 20 mins ... Type had plan for solving the issue ...

He called Austin .... & told him to set up a meeting with marketing department ....

In conference room.. Type gave tasks to marketing team to complete... The whole team was working there in the conference room till the midnight ...

Austin went to Tharn's cabin to report about new head of Marketing department... but Tharn was busy .... so he told him to place the resume of the person on his table....

It was already midnight ....when Tharn completed his work .... he entered the conference room to check on the marketing department's report... He was impressed with progress of the work team made.... He wanted to meet his new employee ... but Type left the office just 10 mins before the CEO entered the conference room .... Coz Tharn was busy in something more important than his work