CHAPTER 52

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_________________________________________

THARN'S POV :

I can't believe this. Tine was pregnant with the child of Sarawat Jongcheevevat.

Mew is his son but if I compare them, They indeed have similarly. Though me and Mew look alike we both resembles to my Mom's father somehow.

Sarawat Jongcheevevat, the only one person from whom I wanted to keep my family far away is now became a part of my family and I can't do anything otherwise my wife and Tine won't spare me.

Everyone was sitting in living room watching some Marvel movie as per Type's demand.

A/N : The images doesn't belong to me

A/N : The images doesn't belong to me. Credit goes to original owner );

It's something Avengers. At first I was relieved that atleast it's not the iron mansy movie but hey I was so wrong.

" Awww. Look how handsome he is " My baby who is sitting on my lap squealed. I just f*cking hate it when he praise another man infront of me.

I rubbed his bump and I felt something move. I looked at Type shocked and he was confused.

" Baby it kicked " I yelled and again rubbed my hand over his bump. Everyone looked at us.

" Y ... Yeahhh. It kicked " Type was crying.

Mew sat beside us and placed his tiny hands on his bump.

" I love you Baby. Come soon. Okay " He looked at Type shocked who was smiling at him.

" I... It moved " Mew stuttered.

" Let me see " Mom said. Everyone was caressing his stomach but the babies didn't move after that.

" Let me " Sarawat the b*stard said and Type let him.

" Hii little Tharn and Type " He said and Type giggled.

" They moved "

" Yeah. I'm there favourite uncle and soon to be father in law " That b*stard said it looking straight in my eyes. I shot him a glare.