CHAPTER 3

THARN'S POV

" I'm sorry gentleman..."

& there he was looking all sexy & beautiful .... My baby ... Mine only....

I don't know what happened .... But I can't speak .... I was mesmerized by his beauty.... It's like I was in a trance ....

Then Austin came towards me .... He tapped my arm .... That's when I realised that ... The board of directors were sitting in front of me ....

I apologised to them .... & Took my seat at the centre of the table .... & He was infront of me .... The look he gave me earlier I can still remember it .... Displeased .... Was he displeased with me ?

My baby started his presentation ... He is really smart .... But his aura is different from what I saw earlier at the airport ....

There with that basta* d.... he was acting like a sweet kitten .... & Now he is all professional with no expressions ...

He is explaining our marketing strategies .... & I must say he is really good at defending ....I mean ....he already have answer for the questions raised by the board ....

He is a lethal combination of beauty with brains 😎.... & He is going to be MINE ❤️....

After the meeting... I greeted the board of directors .... & They left for the lunch that was prepared for them after the meeting .... I waited for my baby .... He was talking with his team .... Suddenly Austin came & hugged him ....

Why everybody is hugging him? I'm dam* jealous right now .... Can I do the same? .... I'm sure he'll freak out ....

Then he walk past me without sparing a glance at me ....
But to my luck .... Austin called him.... & He introduced him to me ....

" Sir .... This is Type Traipipattanapong.... New head of marketing department"....
So his name is Type .... So cute....

" & Type .... This is Mr. Kirigun.... The CEO " ....
I held my hand for handshake .... How badly I wanted to touch his hand .... We shook our hands & he immediately withdraw his hand ....

His hands are soft .... He have longer & slender fingers .... How I wished to put wedding ring in his hand the moment I hold it....

He excused himself & went out of the conference room....

I was in cafeteria .... When I saw him ... having lunch with Austin & Lily ....

They were laughing.... He looks even more beautiful while smiling ....

After everything was settled .... I went to my cabin .... & Called Austin ....

" You did well Austin .... I'm impressed " .... This was the first time he handled everything so well ...

" A.. Actually Sir .... I was not me It was Mr. Type Traipipattanapong .... He handled everything " he said while looking at his feet ....

" Can you call Mr. Traipipattanapong?... I wanna talk to him" ....with that he left ....

Indirectly Austin gave the reason to meet my baby .... I already have planned how to be with him 24/7 😏 ....

I was lost in my thoughts how to execute my plan when I heard a knock ....

"Come in " I replied
& My baby entered my cabin .... He was looking so sexy ....

He was wearing a navy blue shirt underneath the black suit ... he was looking god dam* hot.... & beautiful at the same time ....