Special Chapter

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

Gulf and Christian's 1st Birthday.

Type dressed both, Gulf and Chris in same dress.

It was a onesie yellow of Pooh bear. Gulf was all giggly in his Mumma's arms while Chris had a straight face.

Only their family and friends were invited for the birthday party.

" Let Mumma go Gulf " Type whinnied when for the n th time Gulf clung onto him.

" Baby, I think he is hungry " Tharn lowly mumbled, all ready for the curses he is gonna receive afterwards coz guests were waiting for them downstairs but their Mimmi monster was not ready to go at all.

" You ... "

" Stop ... No swearing infront of kids,  baby " Tharn cut him off.

" Mimmmii " Gulf again giggled cutely making his heart melt.

" You're just like your Dad. One day I'll go berserk coz of you two " Type pouted  while feeding Gulf again.

Tharn took that chance and pecked his pout but that cute moment was disturbed by a loud scream.

" Dadddaaa " Chris yelled.

" Yeah. Yeah. You're Mumma's bodyguard. I'll just take you Mumma somewhere else alone and then I'll ... "

" What are you saying? Shut up " Type covered Tharn's mouth with his palm while his other hand was supporting Gulf.

Tharn and Chris both kept staring at each other.

After Type was done feeding Gulf. He asked Tharn to carry Chris but the toddler didn't let him and walked on his own while Gulf was cuddling in Type's embrace, face burried in his neck, not wanting to even look at other people.

There were George, Freya, Eric, Ava, Sarawat and Tine along with Mew, Joss and Emma with Bright, Kla and No with their son Mild who was just a month younger than Gulf, Kristen and Bella with their son Boat and Mia and William with their baby boy, Win who just turned one.

( A/N : If you guys are confused about the kids age then you can check next update ' Kids ' )

The party started and all parents let kids play alone. Mew wished Gulf happy birthday but later just ignored him so he just kept distance from the frowning baby.

Chris was just sitting in one corner but when he saw Mew, he went and sat next to him.

Mew wished Chris birthday too and he smiled a little at him.

Mild was looking at Chris curiously and when Chris frowned at him he crawled towards Boat and sat besides him.

Boat pulled the squishy baby on his lap but Mild just cried and Boat let him go.

Win who was Mia's son ( Wat's sister ) was playing with Mew coz he was more fimiliar with him.

He was all smiles with his bunny teeth.

Bright was also sitting besides them playing with cute baby.

When Bright tickled him Win wobbled towards Mew and hugged him. Later he was not ready to let go of Mew afraid Bright will tickle him.