CHAPTER 10

TYPE'S POV

" Why are you doing this Type?" Instead of answering him. I grabbed his hairs with my left hand & placed my right hand on his left cheek & the next second, claimed those thin wet pink lips.

I was kissing him hungrily, i sucked his upper lips followed by lower he is not responding to my kiss so I stopped & looked into his eyes.

" Why aren't you kissing me...hmm? Have you got someone else now?" I shouted at him & pulled his hairs making him move his head backward.

" What? Stop Type ... We need to talk"

" So you love someone else now ...hmm that's why you're not kissing me right? But you know what I know how to claim what's mine & you yourself said that you're mine .... Right?" I snapped at him.

" & What's with Type hmm.... Call me baby .... Tharn " I reprimanded.

" Type, listen to me ...I...." He was saying something but I cut him off & pulled his hairs little more making him wince a little.
" Again Type ...so you really have some else .... But you know what you're MINE & I know how to claim what's MINE" I smirked at him & pulled his head towards me claiming those juicy thin lips again.

He wasn't responding so I bit his lower lip just like what he did to me when we first kissed making him wince & as he parted his lips I took that chance & slipped my toung in his mouth. He sure taste like mint so fresh so sweet.

After kissing him enough on lips I moved to his jaws & planted wet kisses.

" Type ... Li.... listen....I..." I didn't let him speak & bit on the his jaw smirking.

" Baby ... Call me baby.... Tharn" I demanded making my way to his neck.

He is still half naked infront of me coz earlier I just threw his shirt on the floor.

I placed his hands on my waist & kissed his neck.

" Ty...."
" Baby ..... call me baby .... " I'm not gonna give up no matter what.

I left some wet kisses on his collarbone & sniffed the pale skin in the his crook of neck & he moaned making me smile in the victory.

I sniffed there, left some wet kisses before, taking out my toung to lick that spot & started sucking that spot.

" Type ... Wa... wait.."
" Again Type .... Can't you get one thing ...you asshole call me baby" I'm so mad at him.

So this time I sucked that spot more harder making him moan again, I kept on sucking there until it left a mark.

" B...baby wait ... Let's tal...k" he tried to complete the sentence while holding my waist tightly, our bottoms are already touching. I can feel his boner it's huge.

I stopped & gave a triumphant smile by looking at the masterpiece that I created on Tharn's neck.

He put his head on my shoulder catching some oxygen but again I tried to sniff his neck, he smell nice but he lifted me like a potato sack on his shoulders & placed me on his bed.

Before I could protest he hovered over me pinning my hands on the either side of my head & looked into my eyes.

" Ty..." Before he continued I shot him a death glare " baby.... We need to talk you can't just come & kiss me out of nowhere"

" & What about you haan.... You used to stole kisses from me" I shouted while trying to get out his grip.

He sigh & rested his head on chest breathing heavily.