Sepcial Chapter 6

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

THARN'S POV :

" Why are you being so dramatic? " the b*stard who was suppose to help me here shot me a bored look.

" If not for my wife, I would have kicked your a*s " I threatened him and he again rolled his eyes at me.

" Don't behave like that Tharn. Soon we'll become a family again " he gave me a innocent look and he added and blinked his eyes.

" Don't give me that look you creep and I don't wanted to be part of your family "

" But when my son will marry Gulf we'll be a big happy family "

" F*ck off " I threw nearby cushion at him.

" A*shole " he threw it back and before I could do something my Dad entered the room.

" I thought you would have murdered each by now "

" I told you we are getting along. Now we can think about Mewgulf's marriage you know " Sarawat smirked at me.

" Youu "

" Shut it both of you " Dad said in an annoyed tone.

" And Tharn let's go. Type is waiting " Dad told me and signalled Wat to follow us.

When I saw my baby walking to the aisel with his Dad following our two cutie pies who has flowers in their tiny hands, it made my heart flutter.

" Atleast behave today " Eric said as soon as I grabbed Type's hands from his.

I just gave him my bestest smile and he was shocked.

After that I didn't heard anything as I just focused on beuty standing infront of me who is going to be mine again and it's just in few minutes, looking so pretty and delicious.

" Do you take .... "

And then I heard the official ask me and I didn't even let him complete the sentence and answered.

" I do "

" Do you take Tharn Kirigun as your husband? "

Type made a thinking face making me nervous.

" You still have a chance to back out Type " Jongcheevevat yelled making everyone laugh.

I just closed my eyes not to bit the shit out of him and next second, I felt soft lips on mine.

" I do " Type blushed as he let go of the innocent peck and I just kept blinking.

That's not how I imagined our wedding kids to be.

I waited for priest to announce that we can kiss but he didn't say anything.

" Why are you not saying that we can kiss now? " I frowned at the official.

" Tharnn " Type whispered when he heard everyone cheering for us.

" You may kiss " the official finally announced and I gently pulled him closer by his waist.

" I love you Type Tharn Kirigun " I placed a longest peck on his forehead and then the sweetest one on his lips after saying ' I love you ' again.

" Mummaa " Gulf cheered from the crowd, ran towards them and almost fell but Tharn was fast and caught him.