CHAPTER 6

THARN'S POV

I took my thumb in my mouth and licked it .His eyes widened in shock. Those doe eyes do things to me.

" W...what are you doing?" He expressions are priceless

"What am I doing?" I retorted hiding my smirk

" Y... You just ... " He averted his gaze from me. His ears turned red. I can see his flushed face.

" I just what??" I teased him looking direct in his doe eyes .

He looked pissed. His doe eyes are fuming with anger.

"You know what .... Just f*ck off" He snapped at me. & Was about to go to his room when I stood up & grabbed his hand and pulled him towords me.

He bumped onto me. "Hey leave me " he was struggling against me coz I pinned him against the wall putting my hands on either side of his body. & Let my hands rest on his waist & tightened my grip to make him stop struggling.

" Stop struggling already. The food I ate earlier was spicy. So I just wanted some ice-cream. But I gave it to you. & You already finished it. That was the last one that's why I took it from there" I said pointing to his lips

" Do you think I believe you? You had some of it before giving it to me" He again snapped at me.

" My mouth is still burning due to the spikes of chilly essence in my mouth. If you don't believe it. You can check it yourself" I looked at him in his eyes then his cheshunt shaped lips.
Those pink plump lips. How badly I wanted to taste them. I just can't control myself when I'm around him so leaned towards him.

TYPE'S POV

He leaned towards me. What the f*ck did he think he is doing?....

I placed my hands on my lips before he come any closer. He just chuckled at my behavior.

"What do you think? I'm gonna kiss you" he laughed at me.

Did he just mocked me with that sarcastic laught

Now I'm confused. So I removed my hands from my lips.
I'm shocked coz in a fraction of second he crashed his lips on mine.

His left hand is on my right cheeck making me stay stiil in the place & right one is on my neck trying to push my lips more onto his.

It took few seconds for me to register what is happening? I struggled against his grip but he tightens it every time I move so I gave up.

I can feel his soft lips moving against mine.
There goes my FIRST KISS.

I can feel his toung on my lips.

THARN'S POV

"What do you think? I'm gonna kiss you"

I tricked him & when he removed his hands from his lips. I took that chance & claimed his lips.

He was struggling against me but I kept him in a place. He is shocked & isn't responding to my kiss I took out my toung and tried to enter his mouth but he is not granting me access.

I know he felt me smirking against his lips.

I'm not gonna give up baby. I bit his lower lips not very hard. He gasped at that. I took my chance & put my toung in his warm mouth. He taste like black currant, sweet, tangy. I explored his warm carven. I was sucking his toung.

After struggling a bit he gave up & kissed me back. I heard him moaning in between the kiss.

how I want to make him moan. When It comes to him I can't think of anything else but his pink plump cheshunt lips .... His eyes ... His smooth skin & his round *ss. Arrhh now I'm hard.

I can feel he is not much experienced at it.

May be I'm his first kiss & I will be his last one too. I smiled at that thought.

TYPE'S POV

How dare he kiss me like that he is sucking my toung, biting my lips. He is absorbing my energy & sucking the life out of me.

I can feel his tongue inside my mouth. He tastes like mint mixed with some black currant.

It was soft & gentle at first but I become more rough. I tried not to respond it but gave up & kissed him back with same intensity. I don't know how to kiss so I just copied him & let him do whatever he wants. Coz I can't fight this desire. I so good that I unconsciously moaned into the kiss.

My legs became jelly making me fall if not for his hands on my waist. I can feel something poking me. I think I know what it is.

I can't take it anymore. I'm running out of breath so I tapped on his shoulder & after 2-3 seconds he let go of my lips.

We both are panting for oxygen.

He put his head on my shoulder taking deep breaths.

That was breathtaking. Amazing ....

Did I just say Amazing?....

My phone rang & that's was when I came out of his spell ....

I just pushed him & went to my room without saying anything. What the f*ck just happened.

I answered the call without watching the caller Id.

"Hello" I'm still catching my breath
" Hey.... Baby.... Did you already forget about me?" It was Wat

Now he is sulking. I can even feel him pouting.

I just chuckled at his antics.
" I didn't. It's just that I was busy with my work"
" What work?"
" Yeah. I forgot to tell you about it. When you left for your flight. I got call from one of the company I applied before & now It's been two days I'm working" I sigh at the thought of working with Mr. Tharn

My phone vibrated showing low battery notification so I started looking for a charger while talking to him

" Oh .... Finally you got something to do instead of lazing around"

" Did you just mocked me?" I snapped at him
I can't find the charger. Ooh I forgot I placed it on the kitchen counter while cooking. So I went to kitchen

" Hey baby don't be angry"
Finally I found it.

" Don't you dare to baby me" I'm still angry at him. I know I like to stay in bed more. Why waste energy on useless things ...right?

" I'm sorry na " now he talking in his baby voice
" Hey ... Don't use that baby voice on me ..."
Again my phone vibrated showing that it's gonna switch off anytime now
" Hey Wat ... I'll talk to you later. My phones battery is low "

" Okay ... Good night "

" Good morning to you "
& My phone died so I quickly took the charger and turned around only to be bump onto Tharn who was standing there.

I don't know for how long he is standing there & why he looks pissed.

I should be the one to be angry at him. He f*cking stole my first kiss.

I was about to go but he pulled me towards him securing his both hands on my waist.

Please vote ....Comment.... & share

Happy reading 🤭....

@Avery ...