Pilot

Ashi's POV:
Here we go again..
this is something I'm never going to understand. My family comes here every year and I don't know why?!
every year it's the same we come here for a week and I get bored as hell, but this isn't the wierdest part at all.
The thing is my family doesn't age a bit like how do I even explain this even to myself, but atleast now I understand why we've to move from one place to another. The only place which has been constant is this we've been coming here every year and people hasn't much changed and they don't even care if my parents and my brother look the same every year. The only one who keeps aging is me, I'm soon turning 21 , Oh god! I'm turning 21 this week aghh...

"Ashi" a voice from behind pulls me out from my thoughts.
"Yes, come in" I say
"Aren't you dressed yet?" my elder brother says as soon he enters the room.

I mean look at him ever since he shifted back from boarding school he hasn't aged a bit we've been living together for four years now and he still looks the same. Why God why??

"Earth to Ashi" he says
"Yeah, sorry .. I'm ready tho." I reply
"Let's go then, mum and dad are waiting downstairs." He says and I grab my shoes from the wardrobe and ask "Why exactly we have this dinner every year in the middle of nowhere?"
"Hey" he snaps
"I'm just asking" I reply

"Well firstly, this is a village near a beautiful sea and we have this dinner because it's for business, OUR FAMILY BUSINESS."
"Yeah yeah" I reply while pulling up my sneakers

"Are you seriously going to wear these"?
"Yes !! you're seriously not thinking I'm gonna wear heels. I think this dress is enough for today."
"Oh-kay!" he says
"Let's go" I say after grabbing my purse, and a last check in the mirror. I look different than usual, I look good tho! I'm wearing a A-line dress with a bit of makeup. My sneakers doesn't really go with my dress but they look nice and different, and they're really comfortable.

We went downstairs, mum and dad are ready they look so good.
"Let's go" Dad says and we all walk outside
We all sits in our car and my dad starts driving, after 15 minutes of silence, my brother finally says "How long it's gonna take?"
"5 minutes more to go" Dad replies
"we're meeting them right?" He says
"Yes" my dad says and I start thinking who are 'them', who are they talking about. we usually eat alone and dad talks to a few people but that's it , who are we meeting today.

"and we're finally here" I say when the car stops in an open parking lot. There aren't many cars around us and it's a beautiful restaurant. I can hear the waves of the sea and it's really calming.
We start walking towards the restaurant and as we was reaching the front door, a voice from behind says "Addy"
we all turn around, it's a guy with his parents I guess and I have never seen them here before.
"Hey Zeel" my brother says and hugs him.
My parents are greeting his like they know each other from ages, they all are greeting each other, while I am standing awkwardly.

My brother notices and says "This is my sister" and the guy looks at me and says "Hey I'm Tanzeel, nice to meet ya!"
"Hey I'm Ashi" I reply to him
"You've grown so much" his parents says to me.
"Yeah I guess" I reply with a awkward smile. I don't really remember meeting them.

"Let's go inside" My father says and we all walk inside , the waiter takes us to a table. We all sit down on our seats, and there's an extra chair on our table.
"Where is your brother?" My brother ask Tanzeel while sitting next to me.
"Well, you know him" he replies with a smile.
"Haha, yes ofc he was my bestfriend after all" My brother says and I stare at him.
"You don't know everyone I know" my brother says to me with a playful smile.
"I thought I did" I reply to him.
"Well, we were in boarding school together." he says
"Okay" I reply.