Chapter 15

AUTHOR'S POV:

Everyone is now seated in the living area surrounded with an awkward silence, cup of coffee in their hands.
"So we can cOnTiNuE now..!" Vee says in a dramatic way and takes a sip of her coffee breaking the silence.

"How do you know my mom?" - Addy
"Why do I need protection?" - Ashi
"Why wasn't I told about all of this?" - Sanket
"Does the sword really exist?" - Unnati
"You're more than a Warlock aren't you?" - Aashna
"Why am I here?" Rishabh

Addy, Ashi ,Sanket, Unnati, Aashna and Rishabh explode with their questions at the same time and Arsh's smile turns into a laughter where as Manav and Tanzeel are in a deep thought, remembering what their Father told them

{ Flashback:
Back in the cabin at the village-

Manav's pov:
it was our first day here in the cabin we've been skipping coming here every year but this time we'd too. Dad wanted us to meet his new business partners, but he never told me about his retirement until today I wasn't even okay with being a protector and now I've to be the head of a whole base. This was too much to take in even my powers were fluctuating idk what was wrong. A knock on the door pulls me out from my thoughts and I know exactly who is behind the door so I just tell "You can come in" and my Dad enters
"You know it's your duty right, it was going to happen someday" he say to me as he sit on the bed
"Yes I know but this is too soon I don't even know if I'm even ready to handle a whole base" I say to him as I sit next to him
"You're more than ready my son!" He tells me as he chuckles
"You can come in Tanz" I say to my brother who's right outside my room hiding and listening to our conversation. Tanzeel enters and sit on the other side of Dad.
"You boys are more than capable than you think! You my boy" he looks at me as his one hand is on my neck now "you have a purpose, you will change everything for us you're our hope. Things that are coming on your way will change everything and you'll figure everything out I know" he looks at Tanzeel as his other hand goes through his neck now and he continues "Stay with your brother always you're his greatest strength and you'll learn alot from him" he stands up facing towards us "I may not be here to guide you through but you'll always have someone by your side. When you find the right people hold on to them. You two are my pride and I know you two will do what's right for everyone" he say to us with his brightest smile Tanzeel and I look at each other and we give our best smile to him. He told us everything yet nothing. Leaving us confused he moves out of the room.
Tanzeel looks at me "what exactly he was trying to say?" he asks me and I chuckle "Guess we will find out"
"yeah maybe! Oh btw do you know who are his new business partners?" he ask me again and I stand up "No I don't and I'm least interested in that right now" I grab my jacket to leave but Tanzeel starts again "okay cool but I think you should it's your bestfriend after all"
I look at him quickly "What?" I ask him
"Yes Addy's parents are his new business partners and they're moving to New York together" he tells me
"What exactly is Dad up to?" I ask him
"I don't think he's upto anything you're  just overthinking" Tanzeel replies
"Oh so now I'm overthinking yaa sure so do a favor and don't call me" I snap at him and leave the room "Just be back for tomorrow's dinner" I heard him yelling before leaving.

*Flashback ends*}

Author's pov:

Addy, Ashi ,Sanket, Unnati, Aashna and Rishabh explode with their questions at the same time and Arsh's smile turns into a laughter where as Manav and Tanzeel are in a deep thought, remembering what their Father told them. They're connecting the dots.
"You guys are so boring" Arsh says looking at everyone ignoring all of their questions.
"Why don't you do us a favor and simply tell us what you know" Aashna say to Arsh and she is serious, it's not good to get on Aashna's bad side she's one of the sweetest but got a nasty temper. 

"Ooh rude!!" Arsh scoffs and Aashna is really irritated now she places her coffee in the table and if looks could kill Arsh would be dead by now as she was about to say something when Arsh starts again throwing his hands in the air dramatically "Fine will answer all of your sTuPiD questions" 

Vee burst into laughter but quickly put her hand to cover her mouth to stop! Everyone's gaze is at him, well he is a dramatic one. In all this chaos there's one person in the room who can literally burst anytime, holding all the mixed emotions together and the new unknown powers are flowing through her viens and even she don't how longer she can hold herself.

 Arsh points at Ashi and then Sanket and he goes "Your mom and his dad are half sibblings" Everyone gasps. "What and how is this even possible?" Addy almost yell yet his tone is settling.

TANZEEL'S POV:

"Everything is possible and this is on your grandpa not mine so do me a favor and ask the right questions or just shut it out and let me complete" Arsh states and Addy's hands making a fist he almost stands up but stops after listening "Just let him complete I want to know everything after all this is all linked to me" Ashi says with a calming tone so Addy just sits back. My brother quickly turns his head to Ashi with a wierd look on his face and that's different I don't know what is he thinking, he then turns his head to Vee who's sitting next to him and she looks at him he blinks at her and she nods in return and I huff knowing exactly what they're doing, we always do this have a conversation mentally well not exactly a conversation it's just whatever we want to say we just think about it in our head and Vee reads our mind that's how this goes. Vee is like my little sister we may not be related by blood but I love her as my own, not only me everyone in my family does. Ever since Manav and Addy saved her life in one of their missions, Manav brought her home and she has been living with us since then and the bond she have with each one of us is special and different Manav is way too protective and he cares for her like a dad, even Aashna and Unnati are connected with her. I bet these new commers in our home doesn't even know that she lives here, when Ashi first came here Vee was on her misision she was just back in the time of Manav's ceremony she wouldn't have missed it. "hey" Unnati whispers as she hits me lightly with her elbow quickly look at her, "Yaa"  I wisper "where are you lost?" she wispers again and I nod in a no saying "nothing" I look at the warlock who's blabbering God knows if all of this is even true or not.

RISHABH'S POV:

"Just let him complete I want to know everything after all this is all linked to me" Ashi says and Addy sits back. If it weren't for Ashi I wouldn't be here in the first place, I've always kept my distance these people but here I'm in the commander's house.