#4

Neil loaded the bags in the taxI and waited for athira. Athira rushed downstairs in a white Capri and pink shirt. Her hair were tied in a high pony. Her eyes had a perfect stroke of kajal and her lips had a dash of pink. Neil's smile widened as he saw how excitedly she jumped down down the stairs. He glared at her in wonder. Not everyday in life you meet somebody like her. His words in her praises were over by now. He didn't know how to describe this crazy nutshell who never struggled to fake a smile through her pains. Athira clicked her fingers infront of his eyes to break his train of thoughts.

"I know I am extremely pretty but stop staring at me like that." ,athira winked at neil.

Neil couldn't have missed this opportunity of annoying her a little.

"Your days are gone now. You have started ageing. Look at that white hair."

Athira shouted, "where?" She took out a mirror and checked her hair. On seeing this neil cracked up laughing. She realised that he was taking a pun on her. She poked him with her elbow in his stomach and then sat in the taxi. Neil with a big smile too sat in the taxi and they headed to the airport.

They boarded their flight. Athira was nervous. Her acrophobia was still somewhere lying in her veins. Neil comforted her. He didn't realise more than the acrophobia it was the past memories that haunted her. Athira closed her eyes as the plane was about to take off and those faded moments became clearer in her vision.

*flashback*

He hugged her tightly as they stood at the airport to catch the flight to shimla. He pulled himself apart and then said, "you don't have to do this."

She slipped her hand in her purse and took out a diary. It was his diary he smiled as she handed over the diary to him and said open 12 december.  He did as she said.

Dear diary,
The only thing I miss here in delhi are the mountains of shimla. Climbing up a mountain and sitting on its peak changes your vision towards life. You feel that storm in your hearts have suddenly calmed down. All the problems in life suddenly seems very small as those heights give you a whole new energy. Those heights holds back positivity, peace and power. They are the perfect teachers. They inspire you to never stop, to chase your dreams till the end. you might fall down and get bruises but the happiness and contentness on reaching the top have no comparison. And yes the captivating beauty there. The rising and setting of sun, the innumerable flowers, the snow and the peace. It is a treat for your eyes, your mind, you body and your heart. I wish to settle down there in some valley someday with my better half; living in our own little world.

"Athira but..,"

"Sshhh! Its time for the flight. And I am in hurry to  reach my new world, my new college. I also want to love those mountains pranav. I too want to find that eternal peace", she completed his one more wish without him even asking for it. And this time the cost was her own fears. She was somebody who panicked even on looking down from the 10th floor. She didn't know how eill she do it but for pranav's smallest desires athira could put her worlds on a stake.

*flashback over*

Even after these three years his thoughts wet her eyes. They reached udaipur and very effortlessly she hid her tears with a big smile.

Author's note

Hey my lovely readers,
A big thank you! Your requests for me to update inspire me to write further and better. You people are more than motivation :* thank you so much for keeping me engaged to my novels.

Well talking about 'boyfriend', its a different attempt for me. Being in my teens it is not easy to judge how a 27 yr old would see life but my only little secret is I believe love dont know age, it makes every heart a stubborn little child. I dont know how far I am satisfying you but I honestly I am trying my best.

So don't stop loving me! Keep voting, sharing and commenting! Eagerly waiting for your response :) :)