#15

Author's note
Guys, here starts an all new part of the story. The story dawns back to the start of athira and pranav's love story, to their school life. The characters would be new, other than pranav and athira. I hope you enjoy it even more and keep loving me. All of your votes and comments matters. You guys are my inspiration ♥ so do leave me some honest criticism and love like you always do.

_____________________

Athira's p.o.v.

I yawned and watched the clock in front of me tick toe. It was 7 already. I had only 25 minutes to get ready for school. I got out of my bed lazily but once out of my sheets, I caught up some pace. I quickly brushed my not-so-perfect teeth. I was advised to get braces but even in the age of 16. I was quite high on principles.  I wanted to stay as I was. (Honestly, I was scared of the pain it would cause.) I then turned to my shower, something I hated with all my heart. Yeah, I was a pig! I prefered staying in the same clothes for days pouring over the fancy collection of deodrents I owned but living in a society didn't permit that. The chilled shower runned down my spine. However I might hate showers, they were really soothing once you dare to get in there. I slipped into the much hated uniform and tied my hair in a high pony( it was gonna come down soon. But I had no time for the fancy things.) I applied some kajal and lip balm and felt satisfied with how I looked. Although not as pretty as I was, thanks to the horrible uniform but still I loved myself, my obsession about me was never gonna get over.

Well it was not just me who was obsessed with myself, half of the school took my name half day long. I was pretty popular among the students as well as the teachers. The perfect combo to make everyone jealous. All this despite I was a little fat and was not always dressed to impress. This was what I had earned in this school in the last 9 years. I feel proud of it. I took my bag and left the house shouting a goodbye to mom and dad. I looked forward to meet the crazy of friend I had, the whole load of activities and bunks at school and my crush which changed every week.

Pranav's p.o.v.

Like everyday I woke up at 6:30 and walked out of my bed like I was never asleep. Although I hated this disciplined life, but I was bound to it. I walked into the shower, the tiny droplets falling over my body pourned in some life but I was still not excited for the day. There was never anything to look forward to. Not that my life was empty, or had less thrills but they were always the unwelcomed and undesirable ones. I heard mom calling me up for breakfast. I got out of the shower with a I-am-tired-of-life face. I dressed up. I combed my hair to the good boy style that infuriated me but as I said I was bound to it. I was not allowed to have 'horns on my head' as my dad called it. I was waiting for the day he announce, "you are not allowed to breathe." I tooked my pissed off face to the dining table and sat down on my chair. Dad was already there. We didn't have much of communication, because it was always him who did the talking part. But thanks to god the breakfast went in silence. I didn't want the day to get even more annoying. I took my bag and left the house with my younger sister. She was a bag of cuteness. 

I was popular in the school, but not how I wanted to be. I was the good boy for the teachers, a reason to be jealous for the peers and the cute chocolate guy for the girls. I didn't like any of these titles. I wanted be among those dudes, cool with the teachers, sarcastic with peers and the crush material for the girls. But with these boundaries set around me, I could not see myself reaching there.

Author's Note
They had parallel lives. Her being the most happening and his being the disciplined one. His urge to break through and her slapstick attitude dont compliment each other much but as each story have its own essence, so does theirs. so guys keep loving me and my story. Boyfriend sure is special ♥

Vote.comment.share