#21

Athira and amaya sat in the ground with anu and riya and criticised the cruel sun. Athira was discussing the script with amaya asking her for suggestions.

"You have to take care of the dance part.", athira told amaya.

"Bae, these songs are so cold! How can anyone dance on them.", amaya said already looking pale because of the summer sun.

"You know that I don't know anything about it. I don't care you have to get it done.", athira made all kind of faces.

Amaya gave up to it. She was too tired to speak any further.

After a while anu asked,"who all are participating with us?"

"Amm, I am still working on the cast. I don't want any compromises this time. I want to work with the best!", athira emphasized on the 'best' part. Then the girls left the serious stuff and indulged in some girls thing -gossips. As the talks went further came up pranav's name. Athira's expressions turned instantly. She didn't find him even worth talking about. She told her girlies about her class encounter with pranav and that she was supposed to share the stage with him.

"That guy! What's wrong with him? I mean he can't treat even his best friend well.", anu frowned.

"Ya even I heard how he lashed mahira in front of the whole class.", amaya was clearly disgusted with the episode.

The more athira thought about him the more she found him to be annoying, selfish and an egoistic retard. She was sure that someone like him can't ever become her friend. The girls moved over this topic and gossiped about more fresh stuff. Girls!

........

Athira scribbled on the last page of her notebook. She wrote some lines, read them to assure if they looked like anything like a poem and then passed it over to amaya. Amaya read the lines,

"Everyday I die a little
Everynight I cry a little
Only my pillows know my pain
I no more care for any loss or gain"

"You know you're an amazing writer.", amaya gave a thumbs up to the lines.

"O shut up. I wrote them casually.", athira tried to be modest as she blushed under her breathe.

"Bae everyone will recognize you for your words some day." , amaya pulled athira into a hug.

"Ahm ahm. I always knew you too had an affair.", shekhar said teasing them.

"O stop being jealous shekhar. I know you wanted that hug but don't forget she is mine.", athira gave a victory smile. Amaya slapped her from behind.

But like always shekhar had a crisp reply,"I don't die for hugs babe. Girls die for hugging me."

"Ya in your dreams!", athira said poking fun at him as she turned away. Shekhar pulled her hair and ran away with her rubber band.the tom and jerry story kickstarted again. There day was incomplete without it. After running around the school thy both gave up on it and sat down. Athira held his hand and kept her head on his shoulder. He embraced her and they both sat there for few moments. But then it was school and so he had to ask her to move. They both shared a smile and then went back to he class. She behaved like a drunkard as they climbed the stairs and he took care that she don't fall and break her teeth.

..........

Athira was ready with the cast. She discussed it with rahul sir. He approved of everyone. Well athira choose most of her friends because she was compatible with them but yeah she took in everyone who deserved to be there. After getting approval from sir she collected everyone in the break time to inform them about it. Everyone looked excited.

"We will get to bunk, right?" , asked saksham. He was the nasty guy who athira mostly found annoying. Little did she know he would become her most essential friend someday, more than a friend, her family. Athira completely annoyed replied,"I can throw you out of this like now."

Saksham sat down quietly again. Everyone gave a loud cheer to the the month of excitement and fun.

None of them knew that this simple assembly would change almost everything for them. It was a new beginning, a new start and a beautiful one!

Author's note

Hello readers,
Well as promised I have to answer a question.

I was asked by my dearie priyanshu that, "if love can happen twice, then why do we always compare everyone we meet with our first love?"

Well our first love is always represents our superficial choices and sometimes all our preferences. And hence it explains what we fantasy, what we want. Also sometimes our first love turn out to be a mistake and we don't want to go through all the pains again.

Our first love can be our sweet memory or the worst nightmare. In both cases it can't be forgotten!

Vote.coment.share