#7

Athira's p.o.v

We settled ourselves in the huge rooms or I should say grand. Neil didn't show me his face after reaching here. Sometimes I wonder if he was married to me or saksham. I narrowed my eyes and looked at the luggage. I decided I wont unpack. It was Neil's punishment for leaving me alone in here.  

I stared at the walls. They had amazing carvings. The view from the balcony wont let you stand up and walk away. But this beauty, this awesomeness hurted. Everything was exactly like what I planned for my wedding. Not that my wedding was any less but a broken heart don't feel any beauty. The spot I reserved for pranav for 7 years was filled by neil. But since that day I tried hard to love neil, but pranav; he just wont leave my heart. His memories clenched my soul and broke me more with each passing day. I don't why neil said a yes for me. Why? He could have had an amazing wife. Then why did he choose me? He deserved to live a happy married life but he wasted 3 years of life fixing mine.  

 Neil I know I am not for you but thank you for choosing me, for mending me but you left me with this regret. I just hope one day I would be able to love you and confide myself into you completely.

I stood up and went to the balcony thinking about it all. A tear dropped on my hand and I realised that I was crying. The sun was setting and it was getting dark. I asked god to guide me through this darkness. To bring an end to this story.  

.........  

Neil's p.o.v

She was staring at the walls. She was thinking about something, something that left her teary eyed. Her tears were struggling to come out. Sometimes I felt like going and telling her to spill out whatever it was but I know she is still not ready to talk about it.

She stood up and went to the balcony. I turned back and leaned against the wall. I just prayed that she could gather enough strength to fight it all and emerge as a winner. Well sometimes I wished she could love me as muh as she loved the boy in her past.

........

Pranav's p.o.v.

It is weird. I don't why it feels like she is calling me. Wait for me athira, I will find you soon and won't let you go after that. Don't let go athira. Please don't let go.  I am not even sure if she have moved on or if she still loves me. But somewhere I know she can't move over me; never. I have loved her with all my heart from the very day I saw her but never had the strength to keep her. Now that I have that strength she is long gone. I just wish she have not given up on me. Everyone here wants me to move on but  I will just wait for her, I know she will come back. She have to.