Arc 1: 1.1 : College life

"Host wake up" Coco poked his host.

"Mmm Coco" Ian opened his eyes.
He walked in front of the mirror and looked at the beauty of the original body. Short white hairs with purple eyes have a slim body. "Too weak"

Ian looked at the hamster Coco "Coco give me the background story of the world."

A screen was projected in front of him.

Ml, Simon is the heir of his Green family. He has a marriage contract with Fl, Julia, princess of Smith family Everything was alright upto when Second Ml Ryan fell for Fl and the original body fell for Second Ml. Second Ml was a little austic. So he maintains distance from everyone. But he developed a soft spot for Fl when Fl helped him to save the lives of stray cats. Now the problem is that second Fl, Eve is reborn and she wants to replace Fl.
The original body is also named Ian.He is a orphan. He was at orphanage upto age 16 and now was living at his own. He is gay and fell in love with Ryan. He wanted to talk with him. But Fl thought he is bullying Ryan and complained to Ml and Ml helped her to rusticate original body. So he has to work hard to live but one day he died in a car accident which was the car of second Fl Eve who intentionally killed him to please Ml. Ml was furious to learn this and he helped the dead Ian to get justice.

But Ian has resentment toward Eve who killed him just for pleasing Ml.

Ian sighed "what his wishes and my missions"

The screen changed

Original's wishes
1. He wants to live up to when he die of natural death.
2. He wants Eve to learn her lesson.
3 He wants to propose to Ryan.

Mission
1. Main Mission : Let Ml and Fl fall in love and marry each other.
2. Side Mission : ????
3. Hidden Mission : ????

"Coco, show me my statics"

Statics

Host : Ian

Points : 10078379

Strength : 30

Intelligence : 70

Charm : 90

Body : 75

Luck : 99

Special skill : Space : 55/1000

Skills : All redeemed. You can use anything.

Ian sighed "Okay we need to increase our strength. Give me the body supplementary pill."

Coco blinked at his host "deduction of 150 points."

Ian got the pill in his space and ate it. He started to exercise and eat healthy food.

Next day he went to the School. He was now 18 years old. This year he will be giving his College entrance examination.

When he entered the class. He saw Ryan sitting on his desk alone and gazing out of the window. He felt his hear beat accelerating.
He asked Coco "is it Original host's emotions."

Coco shooked his head from his pocket. "Host I will get you the Love-Hate meter."

Ian went and sat on his desk. Coco come back. "Host I am back."

Ian asked "what is love meter of Ml towards the Fl."

Coco : ( 70 )

Ian : " what about Fl "

Coco : ( 85 )

Ian nodded " So if I let Eve create obstacles for them then show the truth to them. Wouldn't their love meter rise."

Coco interrupted "Host Ryan's love meter toward everyone is (-20).

Ian eh-ed and learned the lessons carefully. The teacher noticed him and was satisfied. Ian was a average student in their class so it is good that he was paying attention.

In the lunch break., Ian went to Ryan "ah. Hello. I am Ian. May I sit with you for sometime."

Coco warned "Host love meter is fallen to -25."

Ian leaned on him. "You are very good looking"

Ryan blushed and looked away.

Coco jumped up excitedly and showed himself in front of Ryan accidentally " Host +10. Affection : (-15)"

Ian saw Ryan staring at his Coco. " Do you like him "

Ryan was still staring at Coco.

Ian continued "Sorry I can't give it to you. It's the only member of my family." Ian spread his palm in front of Coco and Coco climbed up.

The system ranged

[ +20. Current affection =+5]

This time Ryan looked at him. Before Ian could say more. The bell rang. So he walked to his sit and sat down.

 So he walked to his sit and sat down

Ian above

Ryan above

Ryan above