13.7

Luther was also saved from the Robbie's conspiracy. Robbie didn't know that Luther had taken a day off and complained to the authorities that Luther wanted to take bribe to release him from the prison.

He made a full proof plan. Destroyed the cameras and bribed the the small police officers. But he only didn't know that Luther didn't even came to work that day then how would Luther take bribe.

It was confirmed that Robbie was accusing Luther wrongly so Robbie's sentence got increased. But it also made Robbie alert.

Ian was driving back to his home after rehearsal when coco opened his eyes suddenly 'Host protect yourself. Someone is planning to kill you. A car is coming towards us with full speed.'

Ian also saw the black car coming towards him. The car is new didn't have any number plate.  Ian realised that he didn't have time to jump out of the car so he protected his head with his hand but his head got injured badly because the other car is determined to kill him.

Fortunately Rex came there. Ian heard Rex's voice before he lost his sense.

When Ian opened his eyes, he felt a  tingling pain in his head.

Hidden Memories opened

Ian Rosedale, Best friend of the Prince Wales of the Mermaid clan and also called a prince because of his own contribution to the Clan.   When he became adult, he was allowed to go to the shore and roam in the human city. Because Ian and Wales became adult in the same month. The king allowed them to roam in human city together. But they didn't know that when they swam up to the surface of the sea, a storm hit the shore and broke the best friends apart from each other. Fortunately Wales returned to the Sea and found by the guards but Ian hit his head on the stone ashore and forgot his memories. The king have sent guards to find Ian but they didn't find him because Ian have been already found by the talent scout of the entertainment industry and trained to be the main vocalist of the band 4Tune. Ian also realised that his legs would turned into tail in water but started to control the transformation later so no one knew that he was a Mermaid.

Ding~

Hidden Mission : Go back to the sea.

Ian rubbed the back of his head and saw Rex sleeping in the sitting position on the chair next to him while grabbing his other hand. Ian saw the dark circles under Rex's eyes so he didn't wake him up and tried not to disturb him.

When Rex opened his eyes he saw Ian staring at him "you....are you feeling alright. Wait...Wait a minute...Doctor."

Mermaids heals very fast so Ian didn't feel any discomfort. He grabbed Rex hand "I am alright"

Rex hugged Ian lightly in fear that Ian will feel pain "really?"

Ian nodded "yes"

Rex remembered something and his eyes turned cold "Robbie sent that car driver to kill you. I have sent evidence to the police. He will never come out of the jail."

Ian shook his head "No. He will not spare anyone. He killed Joshua. Joshua will also kill him. The blood debt will be paid by blood. The prison will be luxury for him."

Ian's band mates and Rex's friends also visited Ian. Ian warned Rex's friend to stay together at Rex's house. It will be safe for everyone. Ian was also discharged after that day because Ian didn't want to stay at hospital.

But a unwanted guest knocked at the door that night.