2.5

Ian opened his eyes. His eyes are blank without any emotions and feelings. "Coco"

Coco : "Yes. Host?"

"Did I forget something or your higher up took some of my memories?"

Coco : I don't know about this host. You can contact higher up about it.

Ian sighed "okay. Let it go. I don't even want to go back"

Coco : Host. Why didn't you go back to your world.

Ian looked out of the window. It was raining just like his dream. "I don't have anything to do their. I am more happy here with you. Now I also have a family."
He caressed the red string of fate.

Ian teased Coco. "Why? Now you don't want  me? Hah?"

Coco : Host. You know that's not what I mean.

"Okay. Let's sleep now." He closed his eyes and tried to sleep. At first he thought he couldn't sleep after the dream but he slept comfortably.

Next morning, Sweit informed him that he need to attend a banquet with them.

"Little brother. Don't go out today okay. We will take you out to play in a banquet." Sweit patted his head.

Ian nodded and went upstairs. He sighed that the original owner's family really spoiled him. They are taking him to play out in a banquet. Seriously?  °\(-_-)/°

"Coco. You checked the information I asked you?"

Coco : Host. I did. I have informations. You are sleeping yesterday. So I didn't wake you up.

Ian looked at mirror. "Okay tell me...,"

Coco : Host. Swiss Hall don't have any relationship with your family. But his adoptive father has. His adopted mother is in love with your father. As your parents are childhood sweethearts and had a baby kiss. She didn't get her chance. But she told Swiss that your mother took her love means your father away from her. So Swiss wants to take revenge for her. He believes that the happiness you have belongs to him and his adoptive mother.

Ian wore his blue lens and transformed himself into adorable baby of his family for the party. Naive and cute. But his eyes are sharp "oh so he killed everyone in the family. Ridiculous."

Ding~

Hidden mission completed : why Swiss Hall killed Longsman family.

Coco : this time we actually completed the hidden mission first.

Ian smiled "then let's complete the side missions also. Send suzy's uncountable timings with her sugar daddies to her every sugar daddies. I don't have to do more than this. Oh, where is this Suzy?."

Coco : She is with Swiss. Host. I send him the photos and videos.

Ian came down the stairs "Let him also feel the taste of betrayal."

Swiss was hugging Suzy "Sweetheart. Just wait for me. That b*tch Lisa thinks I saved her. Hahaha. I can't wait to kill her."

Suzy smiled softly "I believe you honey. They don't deserve the respect they are getting."

Ting.

Ting.

Swiss kissed her forhead. "Wait a minute for me"

He checked the phone. His expression got worse by every seconds.

Suzy saw his expression. She got up and hugged him from behind "what happened honey?"

Swiss threw her hand off. "So. How many honey do you have actually."

Suzy staggered a few steps then stopped herself from falling. She looked at Swiss with disbelief. "What are you saying?"

Swiss threw him his phone "see it by yourself then get out. I feel disgusting"

Suzy looked at his phone. Then she looked at him pitifully "honey I am wronged. Someone wants to frame me."

Swiss looked away "Do you think I am a fool. Get out. I don't want to see you."

Suzy was thrown out by the security guard of his little apartment.

But she was not let off. Once she was out of the apartment. A black van picked her up.

When Suzy was awake. She saw herself in a dark room.  "HELPPP. Is somebody here?"

A man came in "you really like to ride on. Huh? Now face your doings.

Ian was riding car with his family to the banquet when he heard the notifications.

Ding~

Side mission completed : expose Suzy in front of Swiss.

Ding~

Side mission completed : Take revenge for Lisa and her unborn baby.

Ian smiled "Now it's your turn. Swiss."