14.2

Ian looked around the new room. The room is simple and decorated in a childish manner with a bed, a study table and a wardrobe. The books are decorated on the study tables with a box full of pens.

Ian didn't have anything to do so she wanted to take a nap but received a notification.

Ding ~

Hidden Mission :
Chain Mission 1 Completed : Leave the body of the teddy bear.

Ding~
Chain Mission 2 : Roam around and be familiar with the soul state.

Ian realised that he had left the teddy bear. Even the mirror didn't reflect him so he started to Roam around.

When Xavier came back, he didn't saw Ian in the teddy bear so he started to look for him with the teddy bear in his hand when he suddenly felt a little cold.  Xavier saw a almost transparent soul floating in front of him. "What are you doing Ian. Your soul will dispersed soon in this manner."

Ian was surprised that Xavier could see him. Xavier understood Ian's worry and said "The original owner had Yin-Yang eyes. So the original owner can see souls. Come inside the Teddy bear now. Don't waste your soul power."

Ian nodded and and entered the teddy bear again. Xavier hugged Ian back to his room. Ian asked "Where are your family"

Xavier took out his books "The teacher asked mum to wait. I came back home early."

Ian leaned on the wall in the back of the bed. "Oh. How old are you now."

Xavier looked at the teddy bear "11 years old. You have to strengthen your soul first otherwise you will vanish before we could complete our missions."

"What's your mission? I didn't even find my client." Ian was seeing the home works that Xavier was doing.

Xavier continued to write "The original owner was afraid of  souls. Because of his special constitution,the souls are attracted to him. He wished to help the poor souls and punish the evil spirits. But He was killed by a evil spirit. The yin-yang eyes were inherited by original owner's grandfather. His grandfather said that it's fate. I just need to complete those wishes. It's nothing worrisome. But you.....will you stay in the teddy bear forever."

The teddy bear shook his head "No...I will find some ways."

Ian continued to do the hidden chain missions and strengthen his soul while Xavier also came in contact with some good and evil souls or someone who wishes to possess him.

Xavier is now 19 years old. Ian was floating behind him. His soul is now not transparent but like any man near him. It's just that no one can see him except Xavier.

Xavier was wearing headphones and walking ahead but there is no music coming out from the headphone. He likes to wear headphone that no one will disturb him and Ian.

Ian floated to Xavier "Where are we going today?"

Xavier smiled gently "Let's go to the Bridge. You like to see the twinkling stars above the water. Right?"

Ian nodded and floated towards the destination. His soul was white all over. Xavier and Ian was having a good date when they saw a soul floating in the air while her body is under the bridge. Some man were fleeing from the scene.

Ian and Xavier went near the body. Xavier put his finger on her wrist "She is alive but the pulse is very weak" he called for the ambulance while Ian stared at the soul floating up in the bridge.

The soul understood that Ian can see her. So she floated towards Ian "Can-can you see me?"

 So she floated towards Ian "Can-can you see me?"

Xavier above.

Let me repeat. I don't know which anime the pics are from. I just saved them from Google and using them to let you guys understand how should the MC and ML looks. So don't misunderstand that the pics are really them. Thank you....xoxo...❤

BlackRose~