8.13

Next day Katherine came to their door. Her eyes were red "hello. I was informed that my little baby is here with you. Is it true? Please tell me it's true"

Ian rolled his eyes and said directly "Please. I have allergy with fake tears. You can act really well. Why don't you give a audition for the role of villainess. It would really suit you well."

Katherine looked at Ian tearfully "Wh-What are you talking about. Then my little darling is here with you?"

Ian sneered at her act "yes. She is here but she is not going anywhere. Get lost."

Katherine frowned "it's wrong.  You have kidnapped my baby. You are not even letting me see her. I am telling you she is my daughter. I will sue you."

"Then let's meet at court next time" Ian closed the door at her face.

Coco : She was acting very well.

Ian looked at grace who was very afraid and shrinking in Chester's arm. "Don't worry. That witch is not taking you from us. My little princess."

Grace looked at Ian "sniff* sniff* Daddy"

Ian smiled gently at her "let's eat breakfast okay? "

But Katherine was really fast, a court summon order was delivered to them that afternoon.

Ian smiled sarcastically at the summon order. "Haha.. Katherine you are walking toward your death."

In other hand, Bridge Company face dilemma. Some Paparazzi even released picture of different mistresses of Mr. Bridge. Bridge family is in turmoil.

Mrs. Bridge was crying and Tinker was comforting here. "How could you do it with me?"

Mr. Bridge sneered "Don't you forget what you really were in the past?"

Mrs. Bridge cried more bitterly "Didn't you say that you don't love your wife. Now you don't love me?"

Tinker wanted to say something but the door bell interrupted her. Tinker opened the main door and saw cops "yes? What can I do for you?"

The officer asked "Are you miss Tinker Bridge?"

Tinker nodded "yes."

The officer took out handcuffs "you are under arrest for slandering Mr. Ian Bridge in Internet and even harming him."

Tinker wanted to struggle but the police took her away. Mr. And Mrs. Bridge couldn't stopped them.

Katherine was going to Ian's house again and again that Ian sued her for intruding someone else's property.

Katherine gritted her teeth when he received the warning.

Ian and Chester took Grace to the court. He have gave evidence to his lawyer. Katherine have bribed his first lawyer so Chester called his childhood friend to fight the case.

After seeing the evidence court took the right of guardianship from Katherine and sentenced her for 20 years of jail. She is already 35. So when she will come out she will be a middle aged woman.

Ding~
Mission completed : Protect his daughter.

Ding ~

Hidden Mission Completed : Find grace's identity and protect her.

Grace was a little girl who had enormous wealth so every relative wanted to fight for her custody.

Ian and Chester again fight with the right of legal guardianship with Grace's relatives.

The court couldn't decide so they asked Grace that with whom she wanted to live.

Grace pointed at Ian and Chester. They didn't have any blood relationship so court have to make sure that Ian and Chester would not adopt only for her wealth. So court sealed her property and they will give her back when she will be 18 years old.

Ian also signed that they don't want Grace's property and gave proof that they have their own sufficient property to support a child.

Grace happily went back home with her Daddies.

This matter blew up and now the two famous actors are legal guardian of a child and It became known that Ian was the owner of the newly established AI company.