7.3

Jerry was driving Ian to the coffee shop where he fixed the meeting with the wife of Mecha designer. 'Coco,  I can't carry you so change yourself into dove.'

Coco : they don't have dove here.

Ian rolled his eyes ' That's why I am changing you into dove. You can also deliver love letters to my hubby.'

Coco : "...." okay now I am going to be a delivery man...no...delivery dove.

Coco shined and a Dove flew in the moving car. Jerry was alerted. Ian comforted "Don't worry. It's my friend coco."

Jerry calmed down and continued to drive.
Ian read the name of coffee shop 'Dedication'. He saw a piano in the centre of the coffee shop. He went and sat on the stool behind the piano. Ian started to play the melody he was most familiar with. He felt the familiar hot gaze landing on him. He looked behind him and met the purple eyes throw glasses. The red string in hand was connected to his. He didn't want to meet his hubby right now. His back stiffened but he can't leave without meeting the target.

So he decided to ignore him. Soon he saw a  male omega entering the  coffee shop. Jerry helped him to sit beside the omega. That gaze was still following him. "Hello Mrs.  Merrill."

The omega looked up at him. "What do you want to say about my husband?"

Ian chuckled "oh. How impatient are you? It must be something important otherwise why would I come to meet you in this condition" he caressed his belly.

Mrs. Merrill looked at his belly "Congratulation. Now if you can say.."

Ian interrupted him "I came here to say. Didn't I? Mrs. Merrill I suppose you know about your husband's student Kian?"

Mrs. Merrill's face became gloomy "I know him."

Ian looked at his expression " looking at your expression I guess you already know that Kian is seducing your husband and your husband have already developed a soft spot for him seeing his kind nature."

Mrs. Merrill's hand on the coffee cup tightened "I and Merrill were in love then but he is behaving strange this days and I have noticed his changes. But why did you want to tell me this"

Ian smiled "Enemy's enemy is my friend. We have some enmity against Kian. So we can help you but..."

Mrs Merrill have already made up his decision "anything.... I will do anything."

Ian nodded satisfyingly "happy cooperation. I will take back this favour in future."

Mrs Merrill nodded and left.

Ian leaned on the chair and sighed. Jerry have already sensed something is wrong "What happened?"

Ian shooked his head "nothing. Let's go back."

Jerry was walking behind of Ian that he could support him if he needed his help. After existing the coffee shop, Ian sighed. Jerry went to bring the car from the parking lot.

Jerry came fast and  horned the car "Ian. Get in."

Ian wanted to walk toward the car but a pheromone subdued him. He started to feel dizzy. A pair of arms wrapped around his waist. "L-Let go."

The man didn't let him go. Ian couldn't fight back under the influence of the pheromones. Ian found the pheromones extremely familiar and pleasant.Jerry saw this and came fast "Let him go."

The man looked at jerry then let Ian go. "Silver. Don't forget my name."

Jerry support Ian to the car and drove off to the Base headquarters. "Who is he"

Ian looked away "let's go back. Then talk about it."

Ian caressed the belly. If his instinct is right then the baby's father is his hubby who is now called silver. He is somewhat sad and happy.

 He is somewhat sad and happy

Ian above

Silver above

Silver above