15.2

Ian's eyes fluttered for a moment before closing it again. 'Coco give me a healing pill and a body supplement pill. This body is very weak.'

Coco fed the pill into Ian's mouth with his paws. Ian felt a lot better after eating the healing pill. It took a little time to heal the injuries.

Ian opened his eyes and saw the so called priest sitting beside him with a girl who was the priest's daughter. The Priest saw Ian opening his eyes "Lia, Inform the Tribe leader outside that the Prince is awake now."

Lia nodded and went outside. A little moment later, the couple came in and sat beside Ian.
His mother asked "Son. How are you feeling now?"

Ian smiled gently "Just a little bit weak." He blinked.

The Tribe leader nodded "Take care of yourself. I have to go outside to entertain the guests who came for the selection to be your husband."

Ian visibly frozed "That. Father Can I really not marry now?"
How can he marry anyone?
His hubby will kill the whole Tribe. Where is his hubby now? He is not in the Tribe.  If he was in the Tribe then he would come until now after seeing Ian in such situation.

The Tribe leader sighed "Son. I know you don't want to marry but I am old now. The Tribe needs a new leader. You know that..."

Ian continued for the Tribe leader "That I am weak and an omega."

The Tribe leader nodded sadly "yes"

Ian looked away from them and faced the cave wall "Okay I will marry an alpha. You can select the best warrior you have out there to be the new Tribe leader but I have only one condition. He have to defeat me in a duel."

The Tribe leader was stunned "but...but...you are..."

Ian looked at him again determinedly "Don't you want me to marry a new Tribe leader?"

The Tribe leader looked down. He was also sad that his child said that he is going to marry a new Tribe leader but not a husband.

The Tribe leader went out of the cave dejectedly.  Ian's mother comforted him "Don't misunderstand your father. son, he have to full fill his duty of being a Tribe leader."

Ian closed his eyes and murmured "what about the duty of being a father." He heard a sigh coming from his mother but didn't open his eyes again. He drifted off to dreams again. His body really need rest to get healthy and strong. The body supplement pill was already doing its work.

The next time Ian woke up is next morning. The priest have assured the Tribe leader that the Prince is only very tired. He needs good rest. The Tribe leader also didn't disturb Ian.

Ian was helped to dress by Lia. Ian thanked Lia who blushed and ran away. The body supplement pill have shaped Ian's body structure a little which can make any female blush.

Ian got out of his cave and saw the warrior of the Tribe looking at him disdainfully. Some were looking at him with sympathy. Maybe the Tribe leader had said the condition to the warriors. But Ian saw some unfamiliar Wolf in the Tribe.  He asked Lia "Lia. Who are they? They doesn't seem to be the Wolf of our Tribe."

Lia nodded "Prince. You know that beside our blue moon Tribe there are many Wolf tribes out there. Some were near us while some were far from here. They are from the near Wolf Tribe. When you will marry, the other beast Tribe near us will also come to witness. It's a good news for the couples to marry in front of the beast God and moon goddess. I heard that a Wolf Tribe also came from far away. They were migrating, so they also want to have a chance to marry you to stay here with us."

Ian smirked "we will see about it"

The Tribe leader saw Ian in his best shape "are you sure about this?"

Ian nodded without any extra word.

The Tribe leader looked at the Wolves "okay.  I will arrange for the fight. I wanted you to marry the best warrior in our Tribe."

Ian knew the best warrior in the Tribe from his memory. He sneered "of course"

Ian, Ian's Wolf form and Coco