Chapter 1

Running.

That's all I know now.

I, Harry Styles, have been kicked out of my pack. I was bullied since I was 13 cause I didn't shift.

When it was my 13th birthday, I was so excited to shift. My mom and dad were excited for me as well. They both are betas, so they expected me to shift and take over the role of beta next.

I was always quite, scared of other people that weren't my family. You don't know how a person really is, so how can you trust them? This caused me to be almost mute, only talking when I felt safe, which was almost never.

When I didn't shift, my family started ignoring me, and the rest of the pack mistreated me. Beat me, hurt me, made me scream in pain. Finally came my 16th birthday, and I unexpectedly shifted. My parents finally gave me their attention, but it all changed when my shift was finished.

I was an omega. Nothing better than dirt on their shoes. My pack kicked me out, thinking I'm old enough to take care of myself.

Now, I'm running.

I heard there is a ruthless royal pack nearby, here in Bradford. They were our neighbours, we had an alliance with their pack. Now that I'm not in a pack, I am a free game. Which means that anyone can kill me or use me for their satisfaction.

I'm running from my pack. They are chasing me out, making sure I don't sneak back into their lands.

When I've passed the pack boundary, they run off, leaving me alone.

I keep running, wanting to run from my past as far as I can. My family is no longer my family. They supported the Alpha when he kicked me out.

I'm never going to see my parents again. I'm never going to see my house again. I felt like crying. I'm no longer in a pack, I smell like a rogue.

I run for days, pausing only to try to hunt and get water. I'm following a stream that I think leads to a large lake. The smell of a large body water is up ahed, and I decide that it would be a good place to rest.

I see a beautiful clearing with mountains behind the lake. The sun is setting, and it's the most beautiful view I've ever seen.

I lay down and just watch, admiring the view. The pinks and oranges soon fade to pinks and purples. I see stars start to show up, making the view even more beautiful.

This is the only time I've felt peace since running away.

-
Welcome to my third book! Hope you like it.
Vote/Comment

Hope you have a good day💛💚