Chapter-13

Harry's POV:

We head home, me still in awe at the truck. Everything changes when a strangely familiar girl stumbles out of the forest and onto the road, right in front of the moving truck

Zayn slams the breaks, barely missing the girl's body.

Wanting to help, I hop out of the truck, and approach the girl slowly. Zayn yells at me to come back, that it might not be safe, but I do it anyway.

The girl looks almost dead, her body looking torn up and beaten. I glance at her face to see pale green eyes that remind me of one girl.

"Zhea?" I ask, gasping at the girl who had saved my life too many times to count.

She runs into my open arms, limping the whole way. I support her body that is about to collapse, holding my only friend up.

She pulls away from the hug, looking into my eyes and says, "I came to warn you. They are coming after you. They said they would hurt you a lot worse than they hurt me, before this war is over."

"It doesn't matter. Let's get you safe and healed." I say, the longest sentence I've spoken in a long time.

"Harry, how do you know this girl?" Zayn finally approaches, and asks with a look of confusion on his face.

"I'm Zhea, Harry's best friend." Zhea says, ruffling my curls. I saw a hint of jealousy flash through Zayn's eyes as he walks over to us. We help her in the truck and Zayn starts driving, rushing to get Zhea to the pack doctor. She looks on the verge of passing  out, blood coating her entire body.

Zayn carries her to the pack hospital, and we were rushed to a room. We can't go inside so he head outside of the room, going to the waiting room to wait and see how she is doing.

Zayn mindlinks his parents to talk about what happened. They arrive, and we quickly dive into the conversation.

"This girl's name is Zhea and she came from the Night Howlers Pack, beaten within every inch of her body. She came with a warning." Zayn starts off, holding my hand and squeezing it tightly.

"What was the warning? Is Zhea okay?" Trisha asks with sadness in her tone.

"They said that they would hurt Harry more than they hurt Zhea, before the war is over. They are blatantly targeting him. He isn't safe at school anymore." Zayn informs, pulling me closer to him.

Yaser makes a decision, "Harry will no longer be going to school. He will complete his school online."

I nod, not minding this change. I hated being around people from my old pack, it brought out my anxiety even more.

The doctor, Kendall (Gigi's mate), comes back with news. "Zhea has multiple broken ribs, and she has a concussion. She had hit her head hard while she was getting beaten. She also has lacerations all over her body. She will take a while to heal, but she can go home with you."

We all nod, happy that she is going to be okay.

All of us go in to talk to her. Zhea is laying on the bed, more conscious than she was before. Her face lights up when she sees me and beckons me over. I smile at her and give her another hug

Zhea is the only person I've been comfortable enough to talk to, other than Zayn and his family. I used to speak freely around her, but she was forbidden to see me after she saved me for the 10th time. Kyle got sick of her standing up for me so, she got the Alpha to alpha command Zhea to not talk to me again. But that didn't stop her from helping me get patched up after the beatings.

The alpha command must have been broken after she crossed the pack lines.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, Zayn and his parents looked at me shocked that I spoke so easily.

"Better, just had to get the cuts wrapped up. No big deal. I'm just glad that I got to see you. The Alpha is really mad at you for setting the Royal Pack on them." I nod along, humming. That's a pretty good reason to be mad at me, but then again, they are the ones that kicked me out wrongfully.

"Did they say anything else regarding Harry? Yaser asks, curious to see if Zhea heard anything else about me.

"Just that when they find Harry, they will torture him and then kill him....I think that's about it."

-
Well the great @ZheaStylik has made her entrance....

Vote/Comment

Hope you have a good day💛💚