Chapter 15

Harry's POV:

Zayn had another surprise for me today. He is full of surprises, always keeping me guessing.

It's 6:00 pm, and we are heading to his big black truck, all dressed up for the date. He had told me to wear something casual, and easy to move in.....whatever that means.

He said he didn't want this to be super formal, so when we pulled up to a small, yet cozy looking, Italian restaurant in the heart of the town, I understood the casual clothing. We hop out of the truck, and make our way in. We sit near a booth near the window.

I order Chicken Alfredo Pasta, while Zayn ordered a lasagna for himself. We both get water to drink. I don't like soda, but I haven't had the luxury of having it since I was a child.

We start eating, Zayn occasionally talking about himself or his life. He tries asking me questions about me, but I refuse to respond, not wanting to talk with all these people here.

After dinner, we walk to an ice cream shop and decide to get some. I love ice cream more than anything! Ice cream has always been my favorite food, nothing could beat it. The cold, creamy ice cream flavor that bursts in your mouth. It's simply delightful.

We walk into the homey ice cream shop. "What would you like to eat? I'm getting the double chocolate fudge." Zayn says this while drooling at all the flavors.

I point to the chocolate chip cookie dough, loving the mix of vanilla ice cream with the cookie dough.

Zayn nods, smiling at me and orders for us. The big man who took our order was very sweet. He smiled and winked at me when he hands me my cup. Well, Zayn didn't like that. He came up to me, wrapping his arms around me possessively, glaring at the man. The man just laughed, shaking his head and walked back into his shop.

After paying we take the ice cream and walk around the town. I see people walking around with their families, and I silently wished that I had a family like that. Zayn's family had been nothing but nice to me, they made me feel like I truly belong.

They are my family now.

We make our way back to the truck that's parked outside the diner. We hop in, Zayn saying we have one more destination on this date.

He starts driving towards the pack house, but makes a detour. He turns down a barren street that seems to lead to the mountain in the distance.

We arrive at the bottom of the mountain trail, and soon start our hike. We hold hands and take in the view of the town far in the distance, us away from all the humans. I'm glad he brought me somewhere remote, all those people where stressing me out. I can speak freely here, feeling comfortable enough to.

We continue to hike up the mountain and I say, "This is beautiful," looking over at the view. It's truly breathtaking.

"Yes it is." Zayn says, looking at me. I smile shyly at him and make the decision to slowly lean in. This will be my first kiss, I've never remotely touched anyone like this before.

Zayn sees what I'm doing, and also leans in. My eyes flutter close and our lips collide. His soft lips meet my own, sparks flying. The tingles erupt from my lips and travel down my entire body. It's the most magical thing I've ever experienced.

I pull away to breath, panting slightly. Zayn continues kissing me, moving down my neck, sucking love bites on the way. I shiver with pleasure, enjoying what he's doing.

I whimper softly, cupping his face, wanting my lips to be on his again. Zayn smirks at me and kisses me again, the passion never leaving. Zayn's tongue grazes y bottom lip, and I gasp in surprise. He takes this opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, and starts exploring.

I moan at the sensations he's making me feel, the feeling of his tongue in my mouth is so good.

We pull away after a moment and I smile at him, "I love you Zee." I whisper softly, looking down to hide my red face. It was a complete silence for the next minute and I thought that I said something I shouldn't have said.

I dared to look up and see the most beautiful smile on his face. I sigh relieved that he isn't angry with me and before I could say anything, he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I love you so much, baby." He whispers, kissing my neck. I hug him back, nuzzling my face in his warm neck, whispering the same words back.

We stay in the embrace for a couple more minutes before pulling away. I peck his lips one last time.

"Make me yours Zee."

Tonight couldn't have gone any better.

-
Zarry kissed🥺❤️

I think you all know what's going to happen in the next chapter😈😈

Vote/Comment

Hope you have a good day💛💚