Chapter 14

Harry's POV:

Zhea and I are going to be introduced to the pack today. I've never been in front of that many people before and I'm so nervous. My heart is beating out of my chest and I'm sweating profusely.

Zhea seems to be calm. She is meeting some of Zayn's friends soon to get her accustomed to meeting new people.

Speaking of which, Zayn is just arriving with his friends. In walks Louis, Liam, Niall, Luke, Ashton and Brandon, walking in after Zayn. The girls are going to come a bit late. Zhea seems excited to meet the girls. Zayn walks over to me, hugging me from behind. I almost jump out of my skin when I heard Louis scream, "MATE!"

I look at Zhea in shock. Zhea looks down, blushing hard. Louis walks up to her, lifts her chin up and says, "Hello, sweet mate. What's your name?"

Zhea blushes even harder and replies with a quiet, "Zhea."

Louis looks her over and sees all the bandages wrapped on her body. He looks up into her eyes quickly and asks, "Who hurt you? Who do I have to kill?"

Zhea tried to calm him down, "Don't worry, it's basically just a bunch of scratches and a few broken bones. I'll be fine."

Well, that didn't help much. And knowing Louis's serious yet sarcastic demeanor, he says sarcastically, "Oh just a few broken bones?

Zhea, not catching onto the sarcasm, nods her head quickly. "Exactly."

Zayn breaks into the conversation, trying to ease the tension rolling off of Louis. "Okay, I'm glad you two met and all, but we have to introduce them to the pack! Let's get going."

Louis grabs Zhea's hand tightly and pulls her close. We all walk onto the stage, everyone standing in their respective positions based on rank. Zayn is standing besides his parents, with me beside him.

I look at the crowd of over 900 people, and my anxiety is through the roof. So many people could be judging me right now, I can't handle it. I feel my breathing start to speed up, but before I can get far into my panic attack, Zayn pulls me into his chest. This makes me blush, embarrassed that he did it in front of everyone, even though it was needed.

Yaser starts off the introduction, "Hello Royal Yellow Stone members! We have two important people to introduce to you today. They both came from Night Howlers pack, and are here because they were mistreated there."

I'm glad he didn't say that I was kicked out, that reminder would bring back too many memories I'm trying to hide.

"First we have Zhea, she came here in a bad state, her pack had beaten he. She was sent to send a message, to threaten our second new pack member. Harry, my son, Zayn's mate. The Night Howlers pack is targeting him, trying to kill him. We must protect the future Luna, and keep him safe." Yaser finishes. "Welcome your new members, Zhea and Harry!"

Everyone cheers, and makes me hide into Zayn's chest, embarrassed. Everyone says a loud, "Aww" embarrassing me further.

We head off the stage, and I see Louis and Zhea glued to each other's hip. They are perfect for each other.

Zayn brings me back up to our room, and we get ready for bed. Climbing into the comfortable bed, I feel Zayn pull me into his chest. I cuddle into him, smiling softly.

I couldn't ask for a mate more perfect than him.

-
I will show how Zhea is going to look in the next chapter.

And I'm going to write smut in the 16th chapter ;)

Vote/Comment

Hope you have a good day💛💚