Chapter-10

Dedicated to my babes, @JustPassing_By- and ZheaStylik

(Continuation from last chapter)

Harry's POV:

The cold feeling goes all the way down my back, and I look at Zayn. His face is bright red, and I could sense his anger. All the girls gasp at what happened, as I turn around to confront my bullies.

"Hi stupid runt. Never thought we were going to see you again. But when I smelled your disgusting scent, I just had to pay you a visit." Kyle says angrily, seemingly not happy about the fact that I'm fine.

I cower away, his Alpha power suffocating me. I was about to look down in submission when Zayn steps in front of me to defend me.

"Leave him alone you idiotic, ugly faced bitch. You won't disrespect my mate like that and get away with it." Zayn snaps at him, reaching behind to grab my hand.

"Oh , so the little runt is a fag too? This is too good to be true. Let's go inform the pack, that the rogue is perfectly fine and needs to be taken care of." Mark says as he walks away, leaving me in shock. He can't tell the pack! They'll want me dead! They already hate me!

I run off and find a bathroom close by, locking myself in there.

I hear a knock on the door and I just whimper.

Zayn's soft voice fills my ears, "Please jaan. Let me in."

I hesitantly unlock the door and open it, looking up at him with tear filled eyes, my cheeks already wet from the tears.

Zayn envelopes me into a hug, squeezing me tightly, immediately making me feel safe. He whispers sweet nothings in my ear, trying to make me feel better. I'm soaking wet and sad, yet Zayn makes me feel like everything is okay.

Zayn pulls away and wipes the tears on my cheek. "Baby, you are going to go out there with your head held high. You won't let this get you down, because you are so strong."

I nod timidly. Zayn hands me a new shirt, one that we bought from Hollister. I remove the tag and wear it, glad that I'm no longer wearing a wet piece of clothing.

I wash my face and run my hands through my wet curls. Pretending like nothing happened, Zayn and I walk out of the bathroom hand in hand.

When me and Zayn had reached our table Gigi gave me a hug, "Don't worry curly, me and Jade gave that bitch a nice slap on the cheek to remind him never to touch or say anything to you ever again." I smiled gratefully. We then head home straight away, no longer in the mood to shop.

Soon we reach the pack house and I immediately go upstairs to our bedroom. I almost have an anxiety attack while walking up the stairs, but Zayn's hand in mine calms me down slightly.

We arrive at our bedroom and I break away from Zayn and start to pacing the room. I'm breathing heavily, my chest hurting. My heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest.

They know! They know where I am, and that I'm okay. Bad things are going to happen and they are going to happen soon.

Zayn tries to talk to me and tell me to calm down, but I just get even more worked up. What if they do something to Zayn? What if they hurt the only person I love?

Finally having enough of standing around and watching me hyperventilate, Zayn pulls me on his lap and wraps me in his arms. I cuddle into his chest, trying to calm my breathing. It's easier when he's close, I feel safe and secure when he's holding me.

Zayn whispers, "Everything's going to be fine, baby. I'll protect you."

I nod, finally calming down. I just want to stay wrapped in his arms forever, maybe then I will truly be safe.

-
Sorry for the shit chapter

Vote/Comment

Hope you have a good day 💛💚